Monday, July 14, 2008

Msg to Pamela

Overall, a great day spent at the beach! The place which i love n hate at the same time, same sentiments as Jojo! BUT HOR, B4 I FORGET, STH SPOILED MY DAY TOO. Was super sian when i saw the person whom I DISLIKE THE MOST too there lo, JOEY CHAN! Pls lo, u dun like me, i dislike U too likewise, juz dat i m nt as evil as u, blog it out! Since u chose to write abt me first, i shall follow u likewise! And didnt noe u r so THICK-SKINNED oso, nt close to Kailin n Kaileng, pretend to write until like as if u r so close to them! Ee, damn disgusting, pukes! Anyway, i m nt gonna let her spoil my mood sia XS.

**Actually, I don't know you write me in ur blog, is someone told me. Then, I go & see.. When I see this entry... There are something, I WANT U TO KNOW;

[1]DID MY BLOG SAID I WAS VERY CLOSE WITH KAILIN & KAILENG?
Answer: IS NO.

[2]HAVE U READ MY BLOG CLEARLY OR NOT? FROM STARTING UNTIL NOW, DID I SAY I TALK WITH 90 & 88 ALOT?
Answer: IS NO. I just share my thought & thanks & show my concern on a normal friend who I know around me.

[3]U & I SEE EACH OTHER "不算”,Cos inside ur heart, is FULL OF JEALOUS.. When someone close to ur idols, u not happy...If u dun have the action.. I believe that we can be normal friends loh... And hv u try to ask urself, why so many peoples dun like u? Cos of this. Now, I tell u that...I dun want to explore ur mistake in my blog.. Cos it is not a gd things..But I think I don't have a time to explain everything in a short while..

[4]Dun say U not Jealous or unhappy at all. When others ppl close to ur Idols.. Take e.g. Felicia, Lingyi, Yan Yan, Huan.. How many quarrel u have between other fans? All the details & answer u shall know..

[5]I go Sentosa that day, is to see Joanne & Felicia.. Cos Delphine & Rina asked me, am I going? So I go down. I dun find anything wrong that when I go down there? Even I see u tat day, I also treat u transparent.. I never blog u in my blog, said when I saw u, Spoil my moods. I saw u so many events in Felicia 1.. I also never blog it.. Even my heart, I hate u. But I think it is a small things, I won't said out.. I only said out when tat time, U stick with us for dinner.. So, sometimes u must make things very CLEAR..

**最后的感想:我不是生气,我也不会去为这一点小事生气,我只是要Pamela 知道。。我知道我答应过一个人,我不会再写那些人名字,如果他们弄我生气。。我这个entry 只是想解释给她。。让她明白什么叫做check & understand & read CLEARLY, before blogging...Thanks

No comments: