Monday, July 14, 2008

My days @ Kbox on 10/07 - 13/07

Now, is the time to write the entry of my 1 week @ Kbox things lah.. I also don't know what to write? Maybe cos my minds thinking of the next entry of what to blog already.. So, this entry is maybe a short & sharp for me... Let's start;

[1] Thursday 10/07 - Is my OFF day.. And Minghui meet me after his school. I believe that u all had read previous entry, where we meet & what we had do? So, I shall not repeat it already..

[2]Friday 11/07 - B4 I start work, I go & find Cheryl, passed her birthday present. During the working hours @ Kbox, same weekend is busy day for me.. Busy of teaching Yan Hua doing Cashier things.. Cos my senior asked me to asked Yan Hua do Cashier.. So, I followed her words..
I always think weekend is not suitable to teach new staffs.. Cos weekend is a busy day & want to explain & teach is not easy for us. I always think that want to teach is during weekday. So that they will know & learn slowly...When they know & learn, they can get in hand in "Weekend War". When I teach Yan Hua half way, superior asked Yan Hua come out help to do serving.. He said why want let her learn Cashier in weekend? I said my Senior say 1.. So, I listen loh..
I still remember My Mummy Angie, teach me also during weekday,whole nite like keep open room, answer call & billing.. Make me feel the time passed very fast.. I work 8pm - 4am. Reached home 6am, slp @ 6.30am.My supper is Black Pepper noodles & Chicken Wings. Haha..

[3] Sat 12/07 - I work 2pm - 10pm.. When I wake up, my eyes is red on right side.. OMG... Cos I wake up 10.30am.. I sleep ONLY 4hrs & having early lunch. Cos my mum cook for me..12.20pm left my house.. When on the way to work, inside the bus, I sleep all the way until Tanglin Mall area.. I wake up lah..Reached Kbox, my find that my minds is NOT OPEN yet.. Minds is not there, even my body is there for work.. 2pm start work, I discovered ONLY 1 server, 1 recept, 1 Cashier, 1 bar.. OMG.. I had to come out & help the server.. Even I was so damn tired.. But I still help everyone.. Cos I dun want C4 "small family" mess & die..Bar also same as me tired. He also work 4am on Friday, he whole nite never sleep..His eyes more red then me... But overall, I still happy for helping server for work.. REALLY.It is what I called "TEAM WORK" & "Small Family".. Help 1 another.. After work go C8 punch card, saw my Area Manager, he asked me, "hey, u go home lah?". I said "Yap, last nite work 4am, 2day work 2pm, ONLY slp 4hrs.."Then, he asked me"how? Am I get use working here?" I said; "Yap, now I get used lah". He said; "Must help look after C4." I said; "Don't Worry. C4 is my "small family". He tap my shoulder & smile to me; "Good, Ok , go home & sleep lah.. U also tired lah." Then, we said bye bye. My Area Manager is a nice guy.. He always show concern on me, scare I don't get use.. I will proof to everyone, I will do as gd as last time 1 day.. Just need times to get use.. Cos alot of things change.. Reached home 12.30am.. Never slp, drink 1 cup coffee & updated blog, to fill up my hunger.. Cos I never eat Dinner..

[4] Sun 13/07 - I work 2pm - 10pm.. Today, I not feel tired like Sat.. Maybe cos I had enough sleep lah.. Today, K Happy not alot peoples. So, I stay inside Cashier & sit & do some stuffs prepare for next mths stuffs.. My Dinner, I eat Sushi... Haha.. Just opp C4 Kbox.. Miss their foods & also got 10% discount.. Cos Kbox staffs.. Kbox boss open 1.. Haha..
10pm I off work, taking bus home.. On the way home, I sms Tanat, asked him Monday meet what time & also Charlyn & Kai Xiang.. Cos I thought of meet them in 1 day. But in different time.. Cos their stuffs is still with me.. I don't want hold their things too long..Wait I forget..Haha.. Kai Xiang told me, he can't meet me.. So, I told him.. Meet next week when I off.. But don't know when. Haha...In the bus, I recieved Jimmy sms.. He asked me, how am I? Do I feel better? I told him.. I fine.. But just sometimes got Migraine. And Sat & Sun, after I eat Lunch.. I votmit.. All the foods, I eat come out.. Don't know why? He said maybe I too stress? I said NO.. I already very relax.. My health is weak. I know.. U all see me so big size.. But I weak..


**最后的感想:This week is alot surprise for me.. Really.. Thanks all my Dear Friends.. Those who had come down find me & sms me (U shall know who u are?) I won't explore who are they? Just want to tell you all, thanks for the sms.. At least, let me know that u all never forget me..Make me feel touched..

Peiyi, ur birthday celebration. I promise u, I will go.. Confirm...Just I don't know I work what time on 26/07? Don't know my off approved or not? If not, then I maybe will work 2pm - 10pm.. After work, I rush down join u all.. Ok? Is a promise from me. Cos U R MY "GF".. Haha.. I won't miss the gathering with u & Minghui... Cos when 3 of us together, will have alot fun.. Looking forward for the gathering.. Cya..

No comments: