Tuesday, July 1, 2008

我的第一天在Kbox 做工。。。

Hello all my friends out there, I just want to share what happened on my 1st day start work @ Kbox..Alot of happy, stress things happened on me..

[1]Before I start work, I saw my ex-cashier Mummy.. Haha..So, happy can see her again.. But she is not a staff of Kbox.. We chat around 15mins.. Angie Mummy, I miss you & the day u teach me when I was start work that time..Is you, who train me so well, until I was Senior Cashier last time.. I will never forget u..

[2]I saw my operation manager Mr Billy, haha.. he said "hey, why u here?" I said "u don't know I come back meh? " He smile.. I know you know I come back KBOX.. cos my chief cashier got asked you where to put me in which outlet.. You just acting.. Haha..Cos you are OP Manager leh..And thanks for always sms me on special day. Haha.. Cos I know u had never forget me..Yeap...

[3]When I start work, I was really don't get use.. Maybe cos I had left Kbox for 3yrs. And alot of things, I had forget the step & way of doing.. Specially cashier job is not an easy for me. Cashier post got alot post. T.Cashier, Cashier, Cashier 1, Cashier 2, Cashier 3 & Cashier 4. Now, my post is Cashier 1.. OMG.. Not T. Cashier. I rather start from begining.. Cos the more high post, more stress for me. Some more, I had left Kbox so long, I forget some. I had to recall everything again..

[4]Next week, I maybe going to Level 8, Level 8 is a damn busy & more stress for me.. Some more, I still not get use. I had rememeber all the package, the code of drink to key in..And now the daily cash, don't need manger to sign & check.. We cashier sign & check, make sure correct amt..OMG.. Totally diffrent from 3yrs ago.. I got to learn all things well by this week.. Haiz..

[5] I got to dye back my hair in 3 days time, cos Kbox staff can't dye so bright colour.. OMG.. I think I will miss my this colour hair.. But never mind, cos of this work, I willing to "Xi Sheng".

[6] I know alot new staffs, they all very nice & fun peoples. Like Alex, Yan Hua, Kruet, Jolin & Jasmine. Haha.. They all thought I was malay gal.. Omg.. I not. I told them.. Then, we chat abit when there was not alot customer..They all like know abt my "news".. Cos they all asked me which outlet I work b4 last time? I told them, I work this outlet last time, I come back my own "home".. Haha..They all also help me whenever I not sure of work.. Thanks, my pals.. I hope next time, when I know all the things, I will help u all in server.. if not enough staffs.. Promise. Haha.. So that, I can walk around..

[7]I know 1 funny customer, who is every monday Kbox. Heard the server said.. He was like drunk, cos he drink Gin Tonic 6 glass.. But he is awake his brain.. What he said, I won't forget.. Haha. So funny..

[8]Ytd I was never eat dinner, I was waiting for their supper.. I was hungry. But can bear for the empty stomache.. Just keep drinking water.. Haha.. When the supper come, miss their supper. Cos was nice..Haha..

[9]Our Kbox transport of west side, never come & fetch the west side peoples. So, those peoples who stay west side,had to take cab home. But 2nite, I will claim the $ from the bus driver.. Told by my manager.. I share with my recept, cos we stay same area. Quite near..

[10] When come to closing of daily report, I was just totally forget.. I had to asked my collegue help me & teach me. So Pai Sai... Let all my collegue wait for me until 30mins.. We close at 3am, but we left the shop 3.30am. I like to say "Sorry" to all my collegue for let me wait so long & all the trouble..I feel bad also..I promise u all. I will add "oil" on my work within 1 week.. So that, I won't give you all trouble..

**最后的感想:真的很开心,回到我快乐的地方做工。。这个地方,让我忘记不快乐的事。。我真心希望我所有的朋友都能快乐, 我也希望能听到“你”的消息,call & sms。。让我知道你才好。。Hope to see & heard you soon..
Fri & Sat, I will working 8pm - 4am..

That is the end my 1st day at work Happy & happening on me.. Later, got to take uniform 3pm.. That why, I wake up 11am, since reach home 5am, sleep at 5.30am.. But I don't mind to sleep less in I willing to put effort at work or meet up my friends for gathering before start work...Cya guys soon again.. Take Care..

No comments: