Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pls get away from Damn Migraine...

Me just wake up 4pm.. Actually morning 9.20am, I was wake up by msg.. But when after I reply my 2 friends msg, I fall sleep again.. I don't know why? Maybe I was damn pain by the Migraine.. Ytd I went to work, reached KBox, I was like no mood to work.. Cos the Migraine is pain until I can't do anything.. Only can keep eat Panadol.. Cos I never bring my Migraine medicine along.. Then, Yan Hua asked me, what happened? Are u ok? Why u so quite? I said I ok.. Just dun feeling well.. Pls leave me alone.. Cos I was damn pain.. I dun want to wait I in pain.. Then, have to scold ppl & quarrel ppl around.. Like ytd when bar keep argue with me of the drink report of beer drink.. I already explain to him, how is the cashier system like? He dun understand.. I asked Yan Hua come in & see & tell her how is it work? Then, the bar dun listen keep said I dun know? Then, I so "Pei Sek", Yan Hua help Bar write the report.. Cos she know that I was damn angry, cos when I explain to bar, he dun listen.. And asked said me. Then, when I told him, he don't listen. Now, want me to write down.. I said him back, "Just now, asked you to write down the nos, u dun want. U keep aruge with me.. I just want to help u to solve the prombles, give u advise, how to count stocks.. U dun listen? Ok.. Fine.. I won't talk much..Now, u want..Dun u think u very stubborn? I know I had left Kbox 3yrs, but I still remember the way of count stocks.." Trust me.. I won't harm... I just want we C4 work work as small family, I told Yan Hua..

**IMPORTANT: My Dear Friend, thanks for ur advise for tell me how to cruel Migraine.. Asked me dun drink so much coffee. Cos Coffee has caffeine & dun drink so much alcohol.. I never drink alcohol the past 1 week.. Really. Me just every day wake up, will drink 1 coffee & b4 start work, I drink 1 can coffee b4 start work.. Cos coffee can make me awake.. Cos, I was damn tired.. Everyday the last 1 reached home, after send every one home.. Cos I stay Boon Lay.. OMG..But dun worry, I will listen to ur advise & follow it slowly & get use it.. Promise.. Thanks & really appreciate for ur advise & care & concern. REALLY.

**PLEASE: MIGRAINE, PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME.. STILL IN PAIN.. I THINK I NEED TO CARRY MY MEDICINE WITH ME WHEN WORKING.. ME GOING TO WORK LAH. NOW 4.53PM.. Bye..

No comments: