Thursday, July 3, 2008

My days @ Kbox on 30/06 - 02/07

~It is the hair style I had now~

Yoz, all my friends out there, I had back to updated my blog.. The past 3 days, I was really happy but just was abit rush & tired in doing alot of things within 3 days.. Let me share with you all from Monday to Wed story;


[1]Monday 30/06 is the First day I start work @ Kbox, I believe that those friends had already know abt it, which I had told them before & those who had "regular" come & read my blog friends. Even you all never tagged my blog, I know who are you all.. Thanks. First day at work, is VERY DIFFICULT THINGS FOR ME.. COS I NEED TO GET USE NEW ENVIRONMENT.. Even I got work there before, BUT i had left Kbox for 3 years already. And alot of things, I had to learn & restart all the things again.. THE MOST DIFFICULT FOR ME IS HAD TO KEY THE DRINK CODE & REMEMBER ALL THE CODE IN A TIME.. OMG...I no choice, I had to "add oil" & try to remember all in 1 nite.. I keep looking all the Memo File, Cashier Book, the drink list code & remember all 1 by 1 in my mind.. Monday supper is Fried Mee Hoon & Prawn Rolls.



After work, I saw Jimmy sms, I feel so touched. Then, he drop msg & asked me, how was I ? So, I reply his sms & told him.. He told me "jia you" & the follow details, I keep better don't explore.. Thanks Jimmy, don't worry. I will let u see that I from Cashier 1 promo to Cashier 2 soon.. Just wait & See.. Won't let u down.. Haha.. "Gambadek"..



[2]Tue 01/07, 2nd day of work.. I wake up 11am, cos I had to go HQ @ Kallang take my uniform 3pm. The day before that I reached home 5.30am, sleep at 6am.. Haha.. I only sleep 5hrs.. OMG.. I think my eyes, 1 big 1 small, (which u all can see from my pictures, b4 & after I cut my hair).. When I reached HQ, I was like at there waiting from 3pm - 4.30pm then left.. Why so long? Cos HR don't have my interview form.. And they want to give me appointment letter.. OMG.. Cos my Chief Cashier never informed HR dept.. So, I had to call my Chief Cashier & tell HR.. Then, I had to rewrite the interview form & after that sign the appointment letter.. Then, after I go down to my work place.. And start for help up my collegue, cos ONLY 1 SERVER working on day time. Then, 6.45pm go for meeting, cos everyday before start work got a short meeting.. After meeting, I go & start work lah. Tue Supper is Hor Fan & my favourite Chicken Wings.. Haha. I MISS THEIR CHICKEN WINGS.. YEAP..


I received Delphine sms, thanks for asked me, how is my work? Ah Lian Pig, thanks ah.. U never forget me.. Haha... Make me feel so touched.. Even I was how much tired, after 1 day, I saw & received u all sms, will make me shall more "jia you" & live HAPPY IN MY LIFE. And I also sms QQ, asked her, how was she? She told me, she was fine, just busy with blogshop stuffs.. Hope you will can earn alot $$$ in ur blogshop. QQ, don't worry.. My collegue treat me nice.. REALLY. I will try to take pictures with them, whenever we have break at work, no customers.. Haha.
And don't forget to keep in touch hor. I had put ur picture in my counter.. Haha.. All my collegue said U WAS DAMN PRETTY.. I will try to put all Top 16 group pictures in my counter too.. Haha...


[3]Wed 02/07, I wake up 11am again, to go & cut my hair & dye my hair in dark brown.. Cos Kbox management don't allow me have so bright colour. So, no choice.. I got to go & do..I like to specially thanks my hairstylist MAY. Cos her shop was closed ytd, cos specially come down Jurong East open shop for me. Me really appreciate for it. Cos I was her "regular" customer, everytimes go & asked her cut & dye hair. She charge me $69.90.. Damn cheap then outside loh. Haha. I book her appointment at 2.30pm, cos she had to fetch her daughter after school 1st. Around 4.30pm, I finished my hair cut, so I take MRT to ORCHARD. Around 5.30pm, I reached my outlet.. When all my collegue saw me, they said, "Wow, ur hair cut so damn short" Haha,, I told them so tat I can save 2mths hair cut $$$..Haha.. Ytd nite was a busy nite for me, cos ONLY 1 Server. So, I help her to serve customer.. Cos ytd got 2 room is a big pax. 1 room 17students, 1 room 10 pax.. Then, other room is 6 pax.. So, I help her bring pax to room & take order...BUT I REALLY ENJOY OF SERVING CUSTOMERS.. MAYBE COS THEY COME HERE, THEY JUST ENJOY SINGING & WON'T COMPLAIN SO MUCH..TAT I LIKE.. Saw alot couple staffs, their partner buy foods for them.. Make me jealous. Haha.. But I ok 1. Don't take it to heart.. Cos I always think that when you working, if got someone who LOVE U, buy foods for u eat is a “幸福的事”。Wed supper is Chicken Sour Rice.. Haha..


Ytd after I off work, I never recived any call or sms.. Haha.. Maybe all my friends sleep lah.. And maybe you all know I will be busy of work. Thanks ah.. But I still like to recieved YOU ALL SMS, AT LEAST LET ME KNOW U ALL FINE. And actually ytd got friend planning to go & find me,but I wait whole nite, never saw them come. But never mind, I hope to see you all come & find me one day..


**Note: This Fri & Sat, I will work 8pm - 4am.. Haiz. Weekend lah.. Me going to prepare WEEKEND WAR lah.. Cos sure alot ppl come for singing......


**最后的感想:我只想对我的所有朋友说,别担心我。。我活的很快乐。。。我没有再Emo 了。因为每天我的时间都在想做工作。。我想对Kaileng 88 说:“活的开心点,现在的你,是以前的我,你的感受,我了解。只想对你讲的,找,做一些事能让你感觉开心。例如:找朋友出来玩等等。。不要留在不开心的日子太久。。如果我是Huan,我也不希望自己的朋友每天活的不开心。所以,要活的开心噢。。


**I Want to thanks SHi Qian, who always read my blog.. Haha.. I know u are my "secret blog reader" . And of course, I also never forget QQ, Jimmy, Delphine, Rina, Minghui & those who always keep read my blog.. I know who are you all.. But all those nice things always keep inside my heart & apprecaite.. REALLY.. Take Care.. My friends....

No comments: