Thursday, July 10, 2008

My days @ Kbox on 07/07 - 09/07

~C4 small family & A.C Recept Julin~
~C4 gals look like "GHOST~Haha...

~Me & C4 Nite recept Celine, she is a nice gal~

~Me & Yan Hua, take picture @ C4 Kbox recept~

~C4 Server Yan Hua & Wang Yi try to act as “真子" ~

~Crystal Jade Cake, the cake look nice~ Yummy!!

~09/07 my supper~

~07/07/08 my supper~

Yoz, I back to updated my blog share & talk abt my days on Kbox again, since today 10/07 I off. Got alot of time to write...Let's start now;
[1]Monday 07/07/2008 - nothing to talk & share.. Just that when I was taking lift to C8, saw the recept & asked me, now my post is "T.Cashier" or what? Which I had post & write b4.. So, I won't & said again.. Cos when say it, will spoil my days again...All nite, my moods is not gd cos of her...My supper is 伊面& Nuggets.
[2]Tues 08/07/2008 - it is also the day that I get smt words from manager, which I also dun like to heard & received.. Abt the detail, I dun think I shall explore here.. I cried awhile. Yan Hua saw me cried at cahsier.. She gave me tissue..Thanks for the comfort.. I alrite after cool down awhile.. My supper is Fried Rice & Prawn Rolls. But I never eat, cos 没味口..
[3] Wed 09/07/2008 - before I stared work, I go to Taka buy my favourite Chocz (Leonidas) Chocolate to bright my days, cos I know this brand chocolate can bright my days specially Alcohol favour. When I wake up, my Migraine come again.. And I also don't want keep drink coffee. I had 3 days b4 start work, never buy can of coffee...I try to control it.. And b4 start work, I will buy some sweets to work.. When I reached Kbox, I heard from peoples that A.C recept want to quit & work until this week.. Haiz.. she work for 4 years @ Kbox.. Cos she told me, she going back to help her mum in business.. And she also said that we work nite shift, she always reject her friends whenever they had gathering @ nite or weekend or even Public Holiday.. I TOTALLY AGREE, what she had said.. Cos we work nite shift, we REALLY will have less gathering with friends.. BUT MAYBE SOME OF OUR FRIENDS, DUN UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALWAYS HOPE CAN HAVE GATHERING WITH THEM, IF WE CAN B4 START WORK OR WHEN WE OFF DAY. So, when I know she going to leave, I plan to have a group pictures as memory..And I treat her Chocolate. Haha...And others also.. My supper is Rice, 1 egg & 2 favourite chicken wings. Haha..I love so simple meal..

**最后的感想是: 我的朋友, 你们在那里了? 好久没有听到你们的消息和跟你们见面了,快2 weeks 了。。你们难到都把我给忘了吗?LOVE IS BEATIFUL & LOVE IS SWEETS..
我从来都没有把你给忘记,永远都在我心里面。。。“回忆在心里" ...

No comments: