Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My days @ Kbox on 03/07 - 06/07

~Me take picture with GREAT Handsome guy @ 3am sunday~

~ C4 Server Wang Yi & Yan Hua~


Yoz my friends, I back for updated my entry & share with you all the past few days how is my work @ Kbox.. Haha...Let start my story loh;
[1] Thursday 03/07/2008 - It is the super busy nite for me & everyone...Cos we work nite shift staffs, just step in work, outside the Q of crowd is so many..OMG. I haven't start count my cash flow & check stocks.. Me had to help the 2 servers serve customers lah... From 7pm - 9pm, I was busy serve customers & take order from them.. Around 9pm then I can go in cashier room, do my stuffs.. Cos I need to bill all the K Happy.. Never thought Ladies so many lady come.. Haha..Our supper is 皮蛋粥。。
[2] Friday 04/07/2008 - I start work at 8pm - 4am. Starting when we start working, we will so free & chit chat.. Until around 9plus then the crowd come lah.. I feel abit uneasy, cos I had been long time never had WEEKEND WAR @ KBOX lah. And alot of stress.But i think the follow week, i will get used.. Our supper is 炒果条。。
[3] Sat 05/07/2008 - I start work at 8pm -4am . It is the nite I was so "pek chey", I believe that you all know that I had post my entry say abt the bar & I had a damn pain Migraine, the past 2 days.. When I was working, I was already very control of my temper.. Cos I always think we all C4 is a small family, alot of things we can settle ourselves between us, don't feedback to manager & management.. Cos we dun want make things big & give manager headache.. Cos they will think that why a small outlet can't co-operation? So, it is what I told server, recept & bar..
No matter, how we aruge when at work? But after work, we can still friend, play & jokes.. They understand & know me well & better.. I was glad that now our working team is much more better.
Our supper is Laksa..OMG..I dun eat hot foods, so no choice, I dun put the soup things...
[6] Sun 06/07/2008 - It is a day I was very angry with 1 recept.. Her name is xxxxx.. She is a VERY KPO gal.. Why I will angry of her, cos she do smt is not link to operation thing & go tell my superior.. OMG.. I put Q photos @ cashier, and she asked me who is she? When I was serving a customer who make payment at cashier.. I don't want to answer her.. Cos I want to serve this customer 1st..Then ,she keep asking me..Then, I told her, She is "U R The One". Then, she said who? Then, I said u got watch TV? She said don't have. Then, I said, don't have, how to I tell u, who is she? Then, she go & tell superior abt the photo. Then, my superior come & ask me..Say very funny & 奇怪。。Why I put Q picture there? I said she is my gd frez & we work nite shift already have less time to spend with our own friends.. So, it is the only way, that make me know that I was not drift apart.. Even Yan Hua, Wang Yi & C4 recept Celine, also think she so KPO loh.. Not link to Operation things, why go & tell superior? Yan Hua keep asked me dun angry.. I told her, she is recept, me is cashier.. Dun over step in my cashier business.. Cos I never step in her recept business.. Hope she can understand.. I just hope SHE NOW STAY FAR FAR FROM ME. COS I DUN FEEL LIKE TALKING WITH YOU WHEN WORKING.. Our Supper is Fried Rice, Chicken Wings (my favourire) & Nuggets..
** 最后的感想:Over all still happy working at Kbox, I won't cos 1 ppl, spoil my moods at work.. Just want her stay away from me.. Cos I keep on staying away from her.. I really dun want to talk with her. I always asked her Yan Hua passed msg to her.. Cos she always like to act cute.. Make me see until very sianz..

No comments: