Friday, July 11, 2008

My OFF day (10/07/2008) spend with Minghui

~This time is me do the Zipai, Skill is better than MH~ haha

~Minghui's hand cover this face~ Haha..

~Minghui Zipai Skill is not gd, cut his face~ Haha..


昨天是我的OFF day, 我睡到4pm 才起来。好久没有睡到这么晚过。。哈哈。。3.30pm, 我收到Minghui 的sms, 他问我要不要meet for drink 10pm @ Northpoint? I reply him.. OK.. 因为我说过,如果我一有空或OFF day, 我都会尽量catch up all my friends gathering.. It is a promise.. I won't break it meh..

Minghui 读书到9.30pm, 我问他,你跟我见面,会不会很rush? 他说他可以make it.. So, we agreed & meet 10pm @ Northpoint.. 我10pm 到了。Minghui 才没有到。我就去Mcdonald 坐先。。 Minghui 10.18pm 才到。。有人迟到噢。。他一到就说肚子饿,去买东西吃。。哈哈。。Minghui 看到我穿了Lovelies fc tshirt ..He said GD & ask am I wear too big? I said NO.我们就谈了最近什么样了?谈了Minghui study, my work @ Kbox, Peiyi's bdae celebration things, Kelly,QQ & so on..

我们11.35pm 就离开了。因为我怕Minghui can't catch the last bus & he also look tired.. Cos his eyes is red.. I also don't bear to hold him too long for chating.. Even the meeting period is very short, but is already enough & I already happy & 满足。。
**最后的感想:Minghui , thanks for catch up with me & meet me ytd.. Really apprecaite.. I hope that we will meet up whenever we are free & have fun again... And dun make until our friendship so far.. Like .... U know what I try to tell you, right? 感觉我们好像很靠近,可是感觉却那么的遥远,触摸不到你。。我不喜欢这种感觉。。。

**NOTE: 11/07 WORK 8PM - 4AM , 12/07 & 13/07 WORK 2PM - 10PM..**

Haiz.. Weekend coming, War & Stress coming lah.. Haha.. But never mind.. I still can take it.. Jia You loh.. Joey ^_^ Yeah....


No comments: