Sunday, July 6, 2008

Damn Migraine..

The past 2 days, the damn Migraine make my headache until damn pain.. Keep on doing wrong payment.. Me also what had happened to me? I think I will stop blog for the time being.. Even inside my heart, I got alot share with u all.. But whenever while I was waiting the transport, my minds was thinking for something....Don't worry. I was ok.. I was listen to a CD, this CD is something can heal Migraine. When stay in dark room..

I like to say Thanks for Charlyn for sms ytd.. Thanks for never forget.. I was fine.. Just tired & need to get use different life from last time.. And I also like thanks Jimmy for make an effort sms me @ 5am plus.. I was surprise, u sill awake...When u sms me, I was on the Kbox transport to home..

I think I got to stop here.. Cos 7am. Just reached home 6.30am.. Got to sleep.. Bye everyone..

**IMPORTANT: 10/07/2008, I was OFF.. If no one date me out for chit chat or play, I think I will stay at home & sleep.. And my 1st week OFF. I JUST HOPE CAN SPECIAL & FUN. AFTER WORK 1 WEEK.. Just to informed everyone that, now my 3 hp line back to normal.. U all can sms or call me lah.. Bye.. going to take Migraine Medinice & listen The CD....

No comments: