Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry never meet u...

I write this entry just to said Sorry to Tanat.. Cos actually plan to meet him today. But cos of my Migraine pain again.. I sms him 10.30am.. Told him, I can't meet him 2dae.. Sorry, Tanat.. So,We change tml meet him.. Before I went to work.. Hope tml my Migraine, will STOP IT & PLEASE LEAVE ME FAR FAR .. GOD, Pls heal me up.. Thanks...

Today, I sleep until 4.45pm.. When I wake up, my right eyes abit pain, dun know why? Maybe too "Heat" in my body.. OMG. I think I had never sleep so long b4.. Maybe I really so tired the past few days.. That why, when I sleep, I will sleep until so long.. Haha.. Wake up, eat abit lunch, then online chat email, download songs, updated blog & listen to songs.....

My OFF day, I really never do much.. So, don't know what to write.... That all for 2day...

No comments: