Monday, July 7, 2008

Sentosa Summer Festa on 05/07/2008



~Guess who hand is it? IS RINA~ Haha..















~Joanne & Vivo (Rina's dog)~

Sat (05/07/2008), I meet Delphine 1.50pm @ Jurong MRT , that day was big raining. Then, meet Teddi & her bro @ Harbourfront. Then, meet Vincent @ interchange to Sentosa..
Vincent was late again. He everytimes meet us will late 1.. He really like a gal, only girl will late loh.. Haha.. After his reached, we took the shettle bus to Sentosa lah...
When we reached Palawan Beach for Joanne & Felicia event, wow.. so alot peoples there.. I saw Minghui, Kenneth, JS, Kailin, Kaileng, Xueting, Chanrtice,Sean Kok & the person I dun like most (Pamela).. It was an open event.. Me, Delphine, Vincent, Rina, Teddi & her bro stand back satge, cos we waiting for Joanne come at 3.30pm.. Then abt 4pm, Felicia come.. Joanne was so funny, she sitting inside, carry the big umbrella , she told us she scared for tanned & was very hot.. OMG. When the event half way, it's raining.. Me, Rina & Teddi stand at backsatge, cos we waiting for Joanne come out & left. The 3 of us share 1 umbrella, that umbrella is mine.. My back body is all wet.. Haha.. But never mind.. It's ok.. I let my friend dun wet themselves..
Around 5pm, Joanne left Sentosa.. Me & Rina left 1st.. Cos I asked her can "lobang" me to MRT? She said ok. Then, Rina last mins decide want to go RG.So, I quickly sms Joanne, told her wait for us.. Cos she told us she rushing but still can spare abit time for us.. I feel appreciate.. When we reached RG, I sms Joanne.. Told her we reached lah, she can come out.. After awhile, she come out.. Then, we had alot chat & take pictures.. Then, abt 5mins later, saw Felicia's come out.. Alot her fans go & find her.. I dun want to go over. Cos I dun like so many peoples surround her & like no chance to talk.. So, I decide to stand with Joanne & chat & fun with her.. Then, I called Delphine, asked her want to talk with Joanne? So, I passed the phone to Joanne..When Joanne talking with Delphine, her action is so funny.. Haha.. Joanne stay around 15mins - 20mins.. Then go off.. Then, Rina "lobang" me to Toa Payoh 6pms i got to go for work at 8pm..

**最后的感想:Joanne, thanks for giving me so much fun @ RG.. And remember that we will not be drift apart even in future, u no more artiste.. Our friendship will last 4ever.. Cos sms & call can KEEP FRIENDSHIP LAST.. Now, u will start busy fliming 《小娘惹》, u must take gd care of ur health.. OK?

No comments: