Friday, July 4, 2008

Friends, Be Happy & Don't worry..

当我写这个entry 的时候,我正在听一首歌“让我抱紧你”。我想跟所有朋友说一些话, 当我看到我的朋友的blog, 你们都写你们为一些事而感到不开心;

[1] Kelly - Yixuanfeng lost Super Band, never mind.. It is just a compeition, which you also know it from the begining.. Same as "U R The One". So, don't feel sad.. They can get in TOP 16, is already very good lah.. Always remember that. Maybe when come to "Live show", 他们紧张?That why, can't perform well? That why will lose.. But lose, doesn't mean they are not good. They are always GOOD. Ok? I know now I don't have chance, to sit down, listen & chit chat with you. And share with you, your prombles. But if I got chance, I really hope, I can spend abit time with you, listen to u & share with you prombles.. REMEBER, BE HAPPY.. OK? I will check with Minghui, how are you all? When I was not there...

[2]KaiLeng 88 - PLEASE don't broke down. If you broke down, how u going settle ur mum things & other stuffs? Learn to stand on ur own feets & BE STRONG.. Always remember that, U R NOT ALONE WALKING THIS DIFFICULT URSELF. GOD WILL HOLD UR HAND & WALK WITH U. I know I was not a gd person, who can said some GOOD WORDS, but I just want to u be Happy.. Abt Huan OP, don't worry.. GOD will help GOOD PERSON in WELL. I maybe not a close friend to u, but u are the friend who I know. I just don't like to see my friends who around me, unhappy.. It is my charcter.. BE HAPPY.. Ok? Dun just say, u are ok to me. But later, u not ok again...

[3] QQ - Don't feel that urself look being plump when taking photoshoot & feel Deprssed.. Jimmy had gave u advise in ur tagged, I told him. You just updated blog & was worry abt u. 好听的话,我不会说。 因为我怕我说了,会让人家误会我。。我只能选择安静的关心你。。What I can told you, is maybe you can go for jog, I know that you don't like jogging, cos tiring.. But it is a gd excerise for u.. REALLY..Trust me.. If u want to have some complain, can always call me (daytime) or sms. I will still there for u like last time.

**Note: Haha.. Maybe next wed, I OFF.. Finally can OFF. After 1 week busy & tired working.. But I enjoy it.. Yeap...So, anyone want to book me on my OFF day, I can catch u guys up & meet you all.. PROMISE.. Cos it is the day, the time, to catch up all of u.. After 2 weeks of working.. Yeap..Can sit at cafe & chit chat until long long also no prombles. Once I Confirm the day, those who book me, I will cfm you all the day I off by this SUN.. “我可以”陪你一起看星星。。。http://www.imeem.com/people/ZXuB4e/playlist/K5uT9XQP/cai_min_youwo_ke_yi_music_playlist/

**最后的感想:我多么希望我可以在你们身边给你们鼓励, 推动力。。朋友,其实我一直都在你们身边关心你们每一个人。也许,你们不知道。我就像 “隐形的翅膀”http://www.hifly.tv/p197_NDMwMzc=.html。我真心希望你能活的开心。。


**我发觉我以前喜欢的Captain, 有girlfriend 了。。Don't worry.. I still ok & fine.. Just feel sad.. Cos I bought the tie for him last time, he always wear.. Now, he never wear lah.. Haiz..

No comments: