Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Press Conference for the lanuch of Love Infinity CD held @ Vivocity Central Court on 07/07/2008




~Hazel & Elson~



Yesterday, before I start work @ Kbox 7pm, I go down Vivocity to give Hazel support. Cos I recieved her sms on 05/07/2008. In her sms " I'll be having a charity cd launch on 07/07/2008 @ Vivocity Central Satge @ 5pm.. my song "Dong Le" will alaso be in this cd. Do come down support me if u r free:).. When saw this sms, I told myself, no matter, how tired or sick, I still will make an effort to go down.. Maybe cos I always know that NOW MY TIME IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL PEOPLES. So, I said before I will try to make an effort to catch up with everyone, if I can make it. So, I will.. No matter how?

I reached Vivocity 5pm, when I passed by Empire Candy shop, I actually plan to buy some sweets & chocolates but I gave up on buying.. I also don't why? Myself also don't know the answer... So, I ahead to the Central Stage, find them.. When I reached there, I straight go back stage find them, cos the back stage no cover.. So, I had a short chat with Hazel & Elson.. Elson very funny, asked where I had been? Why long time no see u? Never come find us? I said Sorry, cos I now working Kbox nite shift. Then, he asked me, then I go Kbox got discount? Omg.. I dun know how to reply him when he suddenly asked me.. Haha.. Hazel hurt her leg, when she go up stage need some one hold her.. Abt 5.30pm, Hazel started singing "Dong Le" , follow by Elson singing "了解".. I specially like Elson singing "Le Jie"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQgw_KLGrA, maybe cos it is a song of LOVE & how much 你了解身边的人?Every nite, when I waiting for the transport, I will listen to this song. Maybe cos of Lonely nite when no one around me..

Around 6pm, I left Vivocity, rush to work. After buy the CD $15... Taking MRT.. While Hazel & Elson still on stage.. I gave them a sign. said I left 1st.. They said bye bye to me..
When I reached Kbox, taking lift to C8, saw the recpt.. OMG. She said me, now my post is "training cashier" or what? I said my post is "Cashier 1". She said "wow, so good, straigt come in Cashier 1" post.. Inside my heart, thinking, PLEASE loh, when I come work, you was not here yet..And PLASE STOP asking me Questions.. I REALLY DUN LIKE TO TALK WITH U.. Then, when at meeting, she keep sitting beside me, I keep sitting other side. Cos I dun want to sit with u.. Can't u see it meh? OMG.. I saw Louis "U R the One" outside C4 Kbox, before I start work. Had a short chat with him.. Haha..So happy can see those ppl I know at Cine.
**最后的感想:Very happy to see Hazel & Elson Ytd again.. I hope can see all my friends one day @ Kbox.. No matter is Kbox or meet up 1 day.. Meet the fun & gathering in the past...Friends, where are u all? Can u heard & feel it?

No comments: