Saturday, July 5, 2008

Special Msg to Jessilyn

Thanks for ur sms.. I just saw it.. Sorry for so late then reply ur msg.. Cos my that line, had been cut off for 2 mths already.. So, I just settle this bills which is alot to me.. I use my dad $, which before he dead, he left some $ for me.. Actually, I really don't want to use those $.. But no choice, cos I don't want lose contact which all my friends.. I know I was silly in everything I do.. But I had never regret in all those things. I had done..

I was fine. Don't worry.. I now live more happy than last time, when I was working Kbox.. Cos I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN ANY COMPLAIN FROM CUSTOMERS which is not related to my post & work.. Everyday, I can see different customers. All the customers come singing, they just enjoy singing.. And when I come back Kbox, all the managers of Kbox, asked me same questions, "Hey, u come back lah? So surprise...Why ur travel company not do meh? If u never quit Kbox, now ur post is Cashier 3" & so on.. I know them concern & care of me.. I really appreciate.

And I know alot of things happened in Trannstar, Glenda now at TGM.. Gerald sometimes go Boon Lay.. And Molly also worry of many things.. But I just don't want to know all this.. Cos since I had left Transtar.. I just want to divert all my TIME, ENGERY & LOVE on KBOX & those friends who I always hang up with them often.. Cos when I down, they help me up again.. I REALLY APPRECIATE.. WORDS CAN'T SHOW EVERYTHNG. BUT I WILL USE ACTION TO PROOF TO THEM..

Jess, now I working @ KBOX C4 (Cine Level 4), if u & Gerlad want to come & sing, I will always welcome.. But when come down. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ABT TRANSTAR THINGS.. COS I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW IT.. COS WILL MAKE ME EMO AGAIN.. THANKS..COS I NOW WAS LIVING HAPPY..

No comments: