Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My days @ Kbox on 14/07 - 16/07

Yoz, now is the time for me to write the past 3 days when I was in Kbox lah.. Let's start.. Baby;


[1]Monday 14/07 - is my OFF day, so in my previous entry.. I had said I whole day at home & sleep until 4.45pm then wake up...And cos Migraine, I never meet Tanat.. Actually plan to meet 2pm @ Orchard, but cancel meeting... Haiz.. Sorry, Tanat.. I know you don't mind.. But I still have to tell u...


[2]Tuesday 15/07/2008 - nothing special happened at my working.. Just after work, C8 servers told me that tat day they take pictures @ K-U of K pool. The 9 guys take pic, got 1 "white face ghost" behind them.. OMG.. When I see it.. We all don't believe, we try to use all of us hp to take pic & see got or not? We even use odd ppl to take pic.. Cos I told them that GHOST will come & find us is when got odd peoples.. But haiz.. at the end, all the pic dun hv...When I reached home, my hse the outside light spoil... OMG.. Make it like so scare...Then, when I want to sleep, also cannot sleep well.. every 1 hrs wake up... Cos my minds keep appeared "The Ghost face" so scarey.. Until around 11am, then I can sleep well, wake up at 4pm.. Horror day for me..
My Supper is 鱼片粗米粉。


[3]Wed 16/07/2008 - is a boring nite for me when working.. I hate Wed nite.. Cos not alot peoples.. Make me damn sianz.. 2dae only 1 server is a handsome, cute & talkative guy. Haha.. Yan Hua MC.. This guy now work C4, cos Wang Yi had request work morning shift lah... So, now I know another new family in our C4 "small family".. Haha..Whole nite I stay at cashier room, paste & chop the bills pad...Cos damn sianz... want to spend my times fast....My Supper is Fried noodles & prawn rolls.

Now, C4 Recept Celine like to call me "Joey Mama".. Cos she saw QQ picture at Cashier room & I told her, QQ called me "JoeyMa".. So, she also called me "Joey Mama".. When she called me that, make me think of 2 of peoples.. Who also called me "Joey Mummy" & "JoeyMa"..

**最后的感想:我觉得有的时侯,好人真的难做。。请不要给我麻烦,我只想每天平静的做工。。。开心的做工,开心过一天。。。

No comments: