Monday, July 21, 2008

My days @ Kbox on 17/07 - 20/07

Yoz.. Now is the time to share the past 4 days @ Kbox. Alot surprise during the weekend.. Cos all my friends passby & come & find me.. Haha.. but u all forget smt... Let start now.. Yeah....

[1]Thursday 17/07 - is a Ladies Nite for Kbox again.. And also alot ppl come & sing also.. I was like busy on floor & teach Yan Hua for closing of cashier things.. My supper is Fried Rice & Nuggets.

[2]Friday 18/07 - I work 8pm - 4am.. Before I start work, I go Tampines Mall passed Shi Qian bdae present.And have a short chat with her.. After I passed her birthday present.. I walk around Orchard Far East Plaza, cos the time is still damn early.. Dun know do what? Haha.. When I do window shopping.. I saw a Zine bag shop.. I walk in & have a look.. I saw a bag.. I like .. So decide to buy for myself.. Cos my the old 1, the Zip is spoil.. So, I buy new 1 for me.. Maybe asked Mum help me saw the zip. Haha. Cos I dun bear to throw away.. Maybe cos of this bag accompany me alot memories .....Then, after buy, I go Lucky Plaza buy Honey Milk Tea bubble Tea...Long time, never drink lah.. The last time, I drink is when QQ sick...Then, i go to Kbox & hang around...Never eat dinner.. Cos now everyday I never eat dinner, save $$. Just wait for supper..Then, 7.30pm, I start working lah.. Cos saw alot ppl come in lah.. I from 7.30pm busy until 4am... Then, closing also asked Yan Hua to do. Cos she learning how to do cashier job..
My supper is fried Noodles..

[3]Sat 19/07 - Me actually work 2pm - 10pm, but got 1 cashier said want to change shift with me. So, I work 8pm - 4am.. So, I can sleep longer time.. Cos if I work until 4am. I reached home 6.30am..Then, I can 5pm wake up. The crowd of peoples come after 9pm... When I stand outside recept, I saw Jimmy passby.. Haha... He very cute loh. He sms me, am I working cine 2dae? B4 I start work... I said yap 8pm - 4am.. I thought wat? But inside my heart, I guess he want to come & find me.. Just never asked him.. Haha...But I really feel touched & apprecaite for passby, while u with ur 2 friends.. We had been 3 weeks never meet up, after I had start work for Kbox... My collegue change shift me, fri nite she work until 4am, sat work 2pm.. She not enough slp.. She undercharge 1 room, got 11pax.. undercharge $143.. We had called them can come down pay the undercharge bills.. They are Korea kids..But dun know will they come & make the payment or not? If dun hv.. Then, no choice, my collegue had to bear for the cost.. I also can't help her.. I want to help.. But the bills things, I can't change. Cos account will asked..Now, u all know that do cashier is not an easy job.. Cos we got to answer & bear the accounts.. Specailly when we not enough sleep..My supper is 水饺面。。Nice but the 耗油put too many & sweet..

[4]Sun 20/07 - I work 2pm - 10pm. This is the day, I was so tired... I wake up at 11.30am.. My hp alarm set 10.30am.. But i press off & go back to sleep again.. Cos I reached home 6.30am.. I only sleep 4hrs.. OMG.. 11.30am wake up, bath & eat lunch.. Then 12.30pm left my hse go for work.. When on the way, I want to slp, can't slp.. Cos no seats for me.. I got to stand up.. OMG.. No choice.. Around 1.33pm , reached Cine, I go Cheers buy 1 can coffee.. Cos I really can't "tahan" lah... Sorry lah.. I know I had promise drink less coffee.. But can't.. My eyes want to close lah.. I like forcing my eyes to open & awake.. I want to sleep but can't.. Haiz.. When I feel like sleepy, Minghui & Xueting come in Kbox & find me.. Haha.. Then, I come out & talk with them awhile.. Cos they told me, they going to see "Lin Yu Zhong".. So, no choice loh.. But I really apprecaited they passby & find me.. Cos it is a surprise.

**最后的感想:谢谢Jimmy, Minghui & Xueting come & find me @ Kbox.. Even u all passby awhile.. I already very happy.. Really.. 因为聚会不在与久。。short & sharp talk also can make me happy.. 也许,我是一个比较会满足的人吧。。Hope to see more friends again.. Heehe...

No comments: