Saturday, June 21, 2008

How Much U know Germaine charcter?

当我写这个entry 的时候,是我读到1个wesbite, 写abt Germaine, I totally agreed wat Simply had said in this forum; http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?s=f4b351421ed42656e167693de6cf0345&showtopic=61333&st=400

I'm not gna post anything else bout germaine here anymore after this. but whoever was frm my pri / sec sch will know what kinda person she is. she is a girl who had followed me from p5 - sec 4. and throughout all these years, she probably had the worst reputation in school. Not only she likes shrieking, she curse teachers, backstab everyone, make fun of people etc. Of course you might shrug it off as some kinda teenage thing. But given her personality nobody would have liked her. Hence i'm not surprised that nobody in the comp likes her at all. And if you all didn't notice, after the comp, everyone gathered arnd together and she was excluded. It simply tells alot.

Germaine, Sorry. I think it is the time for me to post & say out.. 因为我觉得你做的太过分。你问自己的良心,你在[唯我独尊],你做过什么?为什么每一个contestants 讨厌你?你自己应该比我才了解吧?为什么你要告诉人家,我和Mable 每次一起搭bus,才亲眼看到。PLEASE LOH. STOP ALL THE LIES, CAN OR NOT? 你几时看到?我记得每次你都比Mable 早走。而且,你男朋友车走的路线,不是和我们回家的路线一样。你不可能看到的。。我一开始都对你很好,因为你是 Qiuting 的Best Friend. But after I heard what u had said abt me. I had try to avoid u as far as I can.. Cos the most I see the anger, I will angry.. And PLEASE STOP SPREAD NEWS SAID CHRISTALLE BAD. WHO IS THE ONE BAD? IS U LOH.. Do u Know that Final, I really want to hit u.. Cos u anyhow spread news.. But I still very good, I burn all ur photos which I & Evonne took before. Cos I remember that I had promise u that I will burn all ur pictures & passed to u last day of "U R The One". I know I silly, I shall not do that, But I just want to keep my promise I had make to people. And not like u, ask u to write my book of golden words, until now, I HAVEN'T GIVE ME..WHERE IS UR FUCKING PROMISE? ALL IS A LIES FROM UR MOUTH..

**最后的感想是:GERMAINE, 我看错你这个朋友。。Hope u will change ur charcter. If not will alot peoples hate u..

No comments: