Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks & apprecaite from this 2 person words.

我想在我才没有开工之前,我想对Minghui & Peiyi 大声说:"谢谢". 你们这些话,really bright up my day.. Haha.. Yeap..I like to share with you all; this 2 person is I chat with them @ msn;

Peiyi says:i miss the days when we are together
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:maybe will be difficult after i start work at kbox
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:cos i work nite shift, u all slp lah
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:then, when u all wake up, i slp.
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:u still drop by sms, i will sure reply u.Promise.

HUI`zAx ' 08 a.k.a MingHui [MH] a.k.a "老爷" sent 6/30/2008 12:53 AM:its always nice to hav a fren lik u
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says: .. haha, always bully u
Minghui says:no lahx
Minghui says:bully.. in e sense of humour
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:
haha. i bully oso won't over limit
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:cos i always think for ppl heart & mind & feel
HUI`zAx ' 08 a:we hav alots of fun u knw
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says: haha
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:never see me so crazy b4
Minghui says:yaps
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says: .. dun 't think i cool
KBOX, I COME BACK LAH says:i oso can be fun oso
MingHui [MH] a.k.a "老爷" :yahs

**最后的感想:谢谢你们..真真的..It's really bright my days, even it is just a small words or msg or sms, I already very happy & appreciate it.. Haha..I don't know when I will see or receive sms from those my Dearest frez again for all the encouragement from you all again? But I will remember & like the song of "魔力" forever. Cos this song, .因为有魔力,有爱,才会让我有推动力, "你是我的魔力,心情不好我就想到你”。 Yeap.. I think I got to prepare for going to work lah.. Cos I start work at 7pm, taking bus 1 hrs.. Haha.. All my friends, dun forget all the fun we had before, no matter who are u? U all always in my minds.. Promise.. WILL DAMN MISS U ALL. Take Care loh.. Bye. Off for work lah...Cya

No comments: