Friday, June 13, 2008

几时才会完这个scold blog?

To those who has no home, no family, no friends, no activities, no love, no life...

Sorry if i'm being frank, but YOUR actions are just too much for me to tolerate.If you don't attention from certain people, don't start pushing blame.
Probably they just prefer to stick with me then to listen to your nonsense.
It's perfectly fine for you calling me names cos' You don't know me, & I really can't be bothered. You can come tell me straight at my face with things you are unhappy about, I might listen.
It's just too hilarious watching You going around telling stories about me that I don't even heard of.
Why don't you add more hours to my/our 24/7?
We are already SO tired.
Please, know Your priorities, there are many many more important & meaningful things You can do.
And please, leave my loved ones alone.
They really, really don't have time for you too.
Sorry that I/we don't have unconditional love, for you... ...


我想如果你们有一个habit 读 U R The One 的blog, 你们应该知道这个是谁写的?她就是Christalle.其实,我知道是什么事情发生。 我看到Rah, Kailin ,Chantrice & Olivia 的blog,骂Christalle. 我好想帮Christalle, 可是,Kailin & Rah她们是我们一起度过[唯我独尊]的fans,虽然我们不是那么Click. 可是,我不喜欢看到any quarrel. Do u know that very tired? [唯我独尊]就快完了。为什么不能够有一个PEACE, HAPPY ENDING?

**最后的感想:只想说,Christalle为什么会这样做?你们有没有真真的去了解?我知道fans 等偶像这么久,是因为想要多一点时间跟你们的偶像讲话。可是,我们有的时候,也要为她们想一想,也许他们真的有事要谈?或她们已经很累了,才要entertain 我们是一件很累的事。。为什么我现在我会学会去看开和放手。因为我永远相信,如果我真的爱那个偶像,我不忍心去看她这么累,才要entertain 我。爱你的偶像,是要她快乐,开心。你也会开心,对吗?我知道我很傻, 可是我知道我心中有爱。。

No comments: