Monday, June 30, 2008

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCE

I like to informed Delphine, Rina, Joanne & Shirlynn, my 2nd hp nos line had been totally cut off lah. I don't know how you all will contact me.. BUT I promise you all, I will quickly settle my 1st & 2nd bill by 06/07.. give me a few more day meh.. U all still can email me or msn me or tag my blog.. I will try to catch up u all soon.. Promise.. Maybe I will take some $ from fixed despoit $ which my dad before he died, he left for me..Cos now, I really no choice. I had to go to this step.. Even I don't want to touch the $ in 1st place, which I told Jimmy ytd.. But I really don't want to lose contact with all my friends out there.. So, friends, after 06/07, u all can see my line is back..

Joey, Joey ah, Dun worry, & be happy.. Don't worry all my frez.. I still ok & happy..


2 comments: