Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Am I a Good Consultant?

When I wrote this entry, is smt to related a friend, who had share with me something abt what he/she had face recently..

We chat alot & share alot.. I also don't know how come I had so many thought at that moment? Is it maybe cos I had walk through the path of life? Or is it cos I had learn to "Kan Kai" many things.. Maybe it is.. I told him/her that "Why devil keep hurting GOD?" Cos Devil is jealous of GOD, cos alot people LOVE GOD... Same as human being.. Why peoples keep backstab us? Why peoples want to be fake in front of us? Why peoples want to have a selfish & jealous inside our Heart? Is the same story of "Why Devil keep hurting GOD?" After that he/she said "wow, very good analogy"... Thanks for saying that...

If you all ask me, am I HAPPY now? My answer is "YES".. Why? Cos I had some friends who is always there for me, whenever I need them... And also can have FUN together without any care of whether will hurt the friends of urs? Like my habit of "Kou Tou Tan" is "Za Bo" & "Kanasai".. I don't scare I will offend my friends, cos I know that we can take the jokes.. Maybe this 2 words, will make some of u things that I maybe will close with some peoples, but doesn't mean they are my best friend or buddy.. Some Yes, some No.. Is just good friend but not best buddy...

Let us recalled the past of ur life path & now the past of ur path, what have you see? what u face? what you have learn? what you have treasure of? what u have lost? What I have get back from? If u want me to list it down, I can list & remember.....let say some e.g..

[1]Q:What u have lost?
A: I had lost my friend MC King, I had lost my dad, I had lost a gd music teacher Nicole, I had some who we had chase WWDZ friends, I had lost faith & trust on some friends who I hang around with often last time.

[2]Q: What u treasure of?
A: I treasure of gathering time with every friends, no matter is short or long? I treasure those friends who is worth for me to hold tight of their hands & walk with them whenever they need my help. I treasure every memories I had before & now, no matter with who?

[3]Q:What I have learn?
A : I have learn to "let's go of hand". I have learn when there is something don't belong to u, don't force to get it. I have learn when peoples don't treasure u, don't waste ur time on them. Make as FULLL STOP.. Dun over limit it..

[4]Q: What I have get back from?
A: I have get back friendship between me & Jessilyn, who have been betray when we work togther at Travel Agent.. Cos she know that she had done wrong to me & she had always try to find out my news of my blog, how am I? And she also know that I'm a not bad of person who can make friend with.. That why, I willing to give her a chance to make up "the broken vase".. It is the way of our path life.. Don't try to keep avoiding & hide. If u choice to keep avoiding & hide, and don't say it out clearly.. Maybe one day when u died, you want to tell the person also no chance lah.. Everything is TOO LATE already..

So, I shall be thankful that GOD has create new in me & of course won't forget my QQ who is always there for me, whenever I need her.. Even sometimes she "siao", her "siao" also make me laugh until can't stand her.. I will say her "Kanasai", it is what Ah bong teach me.. Haha..

So, maybe now the Joey who has know.. Have grow up & learn alot of things. But the Joey, who u all know as last time is still same.. Inside her heart, is still Loveless. Still straight forward gal. Still helpful & loyal to friends.. Just less of anger, less of jealous, less of selfish..


Have you learn the life of path of urs already? Or have you don't know what is the plan of path you want to choice or go? If u haven't, please now make a choice & plan of ur path of life.. Move on of ur life.. Cos no matter how is it? The world won't change, time won't stop of you, the young you have won't be last 4ever.. I rather you all spend more time on ur work or study, then spam ppl blog, more meaningful.. Don't you all think that?

No comments: