Saturday, May 9, 2009

Joanne Event @ Tampines Courts



Today got Joanne event at Tampines Courts.. I was there also, after Yahui birthday gathering.. Before I go down, I rushing Far East Plaza to collect Grasshopper Concert tickets.. Cos I had won 2 tickets $128 from I weekly.. Thanks for let me won the ticket.. Really happy & appreciate. Yahui said I "so heng", yes I am.. Cos I always blessing by GOD.. the 2 tickets, I was not waste, I keep try to ask peoples around, who want to see their concert.. Lucky, got peoples want to go.. As for the person is who? I won't explore.. Haha... Cos it is my Private LIFE..Why I shall let so many KPO know leh?
I from Yahui gathering, take cab to Far East Plaza take tickets & then take tat cab to Tampines Courts, Lucky rush in time.. And which I said I will go mean I will & never break any promise at all.. Haha. I was so amazing, I also never thought I can do so many things in 1 day.. During on the road, I was keep stomach upset, I don't know why? After Swensens gathering, after taking group picture, I rush to toilet, then at Tampines Mrt to Kallang MRT... I think just cos just now eat at Swensens, the foods make me stomach upset....
5pm Sharp Joanne arrived & started the event, when the host & Joanne on stage.. Omg.. The host of Courts still remember me...So, the host kena "sabo me " again.. And thanks loh, Joanne accidently say out my name.. Opps.. Thanks loh.. Haiz.. Everytimes let him "sabo" me.. The games I come in 2nd.. Got 3 ppl play, the games is say abt IT Computer brand.. Haha...

Abt 5.55pm, the event end.. Joanne drive her car off.. She still spend times with her, cos she said wait kena mob by peopels.. So, we let her off & see her off.. After Joanne left, I take shuffle bus to Tampines MRT take MRT to Kallang to see Grasshopper concert....
**Glad to see Joanne again... Take Care gal...

No comments: