Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dr. Stephan K. Munsey service

Today, I go for City Harvest @ Expo at 5.30pm... Today Service is by Dr. Stephan, he give us a talk of "LOVE"..

"LOVE" can change a person.
"LOVE" can show the person how much important to us
"LOVE" can from all our heart whenever we do smt for the one we like/love

I agreed with what Dr. Stephan had said.. And during the service, I had touched by GOD....
I also thanks GOD for let me live in Happy & less of anger on the past 1mth.. Yeah...

After service, go eat Bak Kut Teh with my church peoples @ opp The Central.. Thanks for Edmund for the treat of Dinner for us...He is a nice guy, BUT haha.. I won't fall for him.. Cos he had marry.. So, don't someone come & disturb me.. (tat person shall know who is that person loh, haha..) After Dinner, we all go home by different way..

**May is a busy day for me.. busy of? Gathering, concert & event.. Haha..

08/05 JP Grasshopper autograph
09/05, Yahui Birthday gathering (day). Grasshopper Concert (nite)
14/05, Josephine 's wedding (Do Jie Mei)
Mid weekend gathering with Lina
23/05 Spa
24/05 Felicia roadshow at PS


QQ, if u want to date me. U got to be fast hor.. Haha.. If not, I fully book by ppl loh.. Haha.. I still haven't go & see QQ birthday present. Cos was busy with alot of things.. So, will try to arrange either go see on 16/05 or 17/05, if Lina informed me the date of gathering.. If not then June then go & see.. Haha..

Tml is Star Award repeat, so sure stay at home & watch..

No comments: