Friday, May 22, 2009

I had learn a new things in life

During the past few days, I had know & learn anything path of life.. I keep asking myself a few questions;

[1]Why human like to do alot of "xiao dong zuo"?

[2]What they trying to proof others abt it?

[3]Why human want to be "that" things to be "Urs" alone?

[4]Why human want to make their own friends jealous & get angry & hate with them?

[5]Why human alot of liars in this world? Even u r a christian.. In bible had said lies is SINS..
Don't u know it?

[6]Why human like to backstab their own friends?

[7]Why human want to from starting a very close friends, become a distance?

[8]Why sometimes when a friend who u have know so long, still want to force u to do something u dun like to do?

**All these I had an answer already.. Cos I had know who those friends who I will treasure & hold on it.. Thanks for those who have try to do "xiao dong zuo", Liars, backstab on me the past 2 week..The answer is DEVIL is COMING to HURT those WHO LOVE GOD so much... Just like how much I love those ppl who is around me..Sometimes, even how much a person had said many times "Sorry" also no use.. Cos what done is already done. Like a Vase, had broken.. No matter, how much we try to heal it, it's still broken.. Like human being, we had done wrong & we still repeat the mistake again? Why we want to be so silly? Just cos want to make UR ENEMY ANGRY & JEALOUS..

No comments: