Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Power of LOVE in the house..

Today afternoon, I went to Hui Hui Spa as usual every mth end.. Then, after that go to City Harvest Church service 5.30pm, end at 8.15pm...

Today the service is DAMN GREAT & POWER.. Why cos is REv Mike Connell speak to us.. And he keep praise for us.. He give some words; Mark 1:40 - 43 & Psalm 145:8. (No matter how shame r we? How much Sins we have? Just come to him, Jesus will welcome us. God has the power to change our life, God has the power to change our future...) Yes, HE alwasys have... "Great is the Love, poured all of the world....".. I can FEEL & Touched by GOD 2nite.. HE had let me just cry for him, when at service.. Without thinking of any prombles or any unhappiness prombles, I had face in the past.. I know HE will help me solve the prombles, I had NOW..

I was happy with 2 things.. 1st is cos tml I know some of Ex Felicia fans will go down the event to see & support Felicia... REALLY HAPPY TO SEE U ALL AGAIN...Really Appreciate & thanks...Cos LONG TIME never see u all.. Like MIA like that? Wawa.. 2nd things happy things is ONLI 3 PPl know.. Haha.. Shhhh... Dun feel like to say out.. Wawa...

**Tml is Felicia event, HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE NICE & NTH HAPPENED..QQ MISS Diaz, dun MISS me lah.. Everyday keep playing Diaz.. Haiz.. Me SAD...Me Jealous... I admit...

No comments: