Thursday, May 21, 2009

ohh.. My New Sky Blue Wallet....

~New Sky Blue Wallet~
~Old Red Wallet & New Sky Blue Wallet~

Today, I meet QQ's friend @ 9.30pm CCK.. While I reached CCK early 8.40pm, I go for walk walk 1st.. While walking, I go BHG see see wallet. Then, I saw a wallet is SKY BLUE long wallet... Haha.. MY favourite colour loh.. I know that someone will say DAMN Boring.... I dun care.. This Wallet can put 2 photo, alot of cards & Notes layout inside loh... It is not ex wallet, just ONLY $29.90.. But I dun mind whether is it cheap or ex.. Just know 2 points that make me to buy it.. [1] cos SKY Blue. [2] Cos can put alot cards & note layout..After buy my wallet, the time is 9.10pm, so I plan to walk to Mac to meet QQ friend..
When I step in, looking for her.. She just called my hp.. Then, I sit down. Then, she treat me Ice Lemon Tea.. Thanks, gal for the treat.. We had a chat abt what we shall talk abt some stuffs.. I won't blog wat is it? Only me & QQ know. Haha.. We chat from 9.15pm to 10.35pm then go home & take same bus 172..
**Next Tue 26/05, me going to meet her again.. To discuss abt stuffs again.. I want to get Macdonald the BLUE cup start from 21/05 - 28/05.. My favourite BLUE.. I still love Blus as my 1st choice.. 2nd is Black.. Other colour is not my favourite. So, pls dun think I wear purple cap mean I start like purple.. NO WAY...

No comments: