Saturday, May 9, 2009

草蜢忘我演唱會(Grasshopper RIGHT NOW Concert 2009)



Yijie said "Am I Sexy"?








Tonite is Grasshopper Concert.. Haha.. The day I was waiting of.. Finally come...8.35pm start the concert. Starting there is a DJ player, then abt 10mins Grasshopper come out ... Wow... their clothes is damn NICE.. I just know that I was keep busy taking their picture & stand up & sing & dance.. Wawa.. Thanks my "hubby" catch so much NICE pictures. Haha.. LOVE my "hubby" so much....

They sing alot of songs "愛不怕”, “失戀陣線聯盟”, “暗戀的代價”, “寶貝,對不起”, “又愛又恨”, “忘情森巴舞”, “Forever”, “Lonely”.. Just never sing “為何天生不是女人”, which I want to heard so much.. Haiz... But never mind.. Over all, Their concert is still DAMN GOOD & HIGH..
They got come down the stage & shake hand with fans but only 苏志威和蔡一智, 蔡一杰 never come down.. Haiz.. If not I will rush out of my seat & shake hand with him.. Wawa.. Haha..
After the cocnert, I passed Kaileng the Grasshopper poster cos I got extra, so I dun want to waste it, since she also like them.. Then, I bought 2 of thier CD & the 25years bag, actually I plan to buy their tee.. But is Red colour.. I dun like Red... Dun have black.. Haiz.. After that, I alone walk to Kallang KFC that area to take cab..
** I was Damn Happy & lose voice again.. They really make me of 忘我 during the concert.. Thanks & was never regret to see their concert 4ever.. Even last year & this year I keep buy the MOST expensive ticket.. Haha.. They now is 40plus going to 50.. But their dancing & singing skills is still so Powerful like 24years ago.. Yeah....Will miss them.. Hope to see their concert again Next Year... Haha....

1 comment:

Shuyi said...

Hi, just asking- did they give out the poster to everyone or did you buy it? thanks