Friday, May 15, 2009

The feeling had GONE..

This few days, My feeling keep telling something.. I was just wonder wat how come it will appear & come & tell me something?

[1]The time how we know each other? Slowly, slowly gone...

[2]Do u know that how much I have do for u & club is lose of interest?

[3]Do u know that I keep thinking of the fans club name until I siao & can't think much anymore?

[4]Do u know that I plan to let go of hand on support u?

[5]Do u know that I have always dun mind how u will repay me back?

[6]Do u know that I dun mind who u go out with? Just hope u won't forget the promise u have make on me b4...

[7]Those stuffs u have given me, I always dun treasure so much already...

**the above detail is talking abt 2 peoples.. Maybe some of u know, maybe some of u guess wrong...Whateveer it is, if u want to know who is that person? U can come ask me, see whether I want to tell u or not? Better than u keep thinking, the person is u..

No comments: