Monday, May 25, 2009

Why all man is the same?


This few days, I had read newspaper abt Marcus Chin (陈建彬) & his wife news... Afte I read all the news & had go to his blog, alot of things appeared on my minds..

Marcus is the Artiste who I worked with last time.. He is a nice guy & his wife also nice.. His wife give me image that she love 陈建彬 alot.. When she follow him to rdshow, she just him take care of his clothes nicely after he wear..

I really dun wish to see this things happened between.. Really dun wish to.. cos they have been tgt for very long time already..If really 陈建彬 date with his PA Elieen (24yrs) old. I think his wife will break down..

*Just want to tell 慕容英, u must be strong oh.. If really smt happened to both of u... Cos 2 of u have no child...And u from Taiwan come to Singapore marry to him..Is not easy.. Really. I understand..




**Note: I just want to say 1 simple words, if any of u reading my previous entry think I was talking abt u? I dun think I was talking abt u? It is better u all come to asked me, then go make wild guess & thinking... And mistaken is getting worse & spread around.. Not good...


No comments: