Sunday, May 3, 2009

Special thanks Yijing

Wow, haha... VEY HAPPY.. Cos of my blog header & blog skin.. All is my FAVOURITE COLOUR SKY BLUE.. Haha.. I know QQ going to say DAMN BORING. Whatever, I happy ok lah... Haha..

When I see this blog header, I was DAMN LIKE loh.. Cos it was VERY SIMPLE & NOT MESS..And it is what I thinking of... And it is all I always want to do & change my blog header, just don't know how to do.. And Yijing was KIND enough, help me to do it. Put all the one I Love & Like together..

When I see all this pic, behind it had alot of memories for me..

1.Felicia hug me that pic, is at RP, there was no alot of fans there, when Felicia shoot Campus Yummy.. During break time, we go minimart at RP, she bought alot of sweets, the image still in my minds & heart.So, until now I still MISS those every HUG, she had gave me.. Really.

2. QQ & me take pic tgt, is when she was out, I was cried.. And I gave her the flower, want to tell her, even she out, she still my WINNER in my heart. And the pic of solo she hold the Orchid, it is the 1st time we meet up & during my lunch time. Even that time, it was rushed for me.. But it was worth it for me.. Cos she is my friend.

3. Joanne holding the Heart shape bottle, it was the 1st time. I DIY do thing for her, when I gave her these, she asked me alot of Questions, how I do it? How long I use it to finish it? All the image still there.. She was so happy that when she saw it..

4.Rachael & Me, this pic also got alot of memories for me.. We from a stanger to until now, we knoe each other.. All the path is not easy... But I won't forget who make us to know each other & pull us closer. That person is Mama G.. Thanks & Appreciate.. If don't have Mama G, I think I won't have the encourage to show Rachael my care & concern on her..

So, all this pic is alot of meaning & story behind.. Maybe some of u don't know or don't understand.. But I believe that inside the pic of peoples with me, sure know what I mean.. Just want to say, "Our path of journey know each other well is not easy, there is still a long way to go.. Whether we still SO STRONG & STICK, have to see whether we treasure our friendship or not? I believe that we will MAKE IT.. Cos I will always holding u all hands tgt whenever u all fall down & need my help, I will be there for u till I leave this world..


** YIJING, Really thanks & appreciate for help me do the header & blog skin.. Maybe u think it is not nice, but always tell urself, u can do it. Have confident on urself.. Cos I have confident on u.. And don't foget confident is always come from our ownself... If we don't have confident on ourselves, we can't do well in everything. So, must remember what I told u.. Yeah.. I also no confident on myself last time, but now I had. Cos I have plan & goal in my life path.. I know what I want, what I thinking inside? Maybe sometimes ppl dun like me too straight, maybe sometimes jealous me with who I close with? But do I care? NONE.. Even now, I know who is not close with me, I also dun care.. I just close 1 eyes, just dun step on my head.. Can already...That is me..


YIJING, THANKS & APPRECIATE FOR UR HARD WORK...

No comments: