Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wei Wei getting Marry 31/12/2009


I just received a callled from Cheryl's cousin Wei Wei.. (The one wearing black).. Congrat Wei Wei, she marry to Korean guy...Happy for her... She told me, she will be out of town until year end then come back.. So, she quickly called me up & asked me whether can come for her wedding? Haha. Of course, I can come & will come lah.. Some more, we have long time never see each other lah..
She still so lovely & funny gal.. Make fun of me.. Thanks ah.. Her wedding is on Lunch, so I plan to apply leave on that day.. Then, at night we can make "21 card" again & dinner... Cos maybe after that day, I don't know when will see u again? Cos she marry to Korea, maybe need long time then can see her again...
**Hope she & her hubby will have a SWEET marriage in future.. Take care of friend....We will miss u when u not in Singapore.. The most important dun forget to come back & visit us sometimes.. We all wait for u....

No comments: