Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy & Thanks U had Left

Today, my salesman called Jester.. He had left office.. Thanks.. And happy for it.. Cos he is a Damn Fxxx loh..In the office, alot of ppl dun like him. Specially me.. Cos whenever I told him smt, already told & explain to him.. He still asked me same questions again.. Then, I will SHOOT him, the paper below, wat did I put updated date? And got wef what date?

His pattern is Ah Beng loh.. He evem got asked my partner to lend him $200.. WTF.. Just start work with 1mth asked people lend him $$...And he everytimes make my boss angry, I dun like ppl make my boss angry..Today is his last day, company give him hp, he had return company.. So, this 3 days, I got to help to answer called & take down order.. Until Monday new salesman come, then passed him the hp.. And I also got to prepare all the stuffs as salesman shall have, for his start work Monday.. Ytd I had prepare already, today I put at my boss desk.. She said wow, I so fast & how I know got new salesman come? I said cos my partner told me & like every 2 mths change new salesman, so I know what I shall prepare already.. She smile, cos she herself also know. Cos tired of explain & teach new ppl, specially got to show them how to do & make our product to them...

I just know that today I was busy with print report & answer the hp & take order from customer.. Didn't do my own stuffs of work for Hari Raya Promo Proposal yet..

**Hope Monday the new salesman will be the last & nice one.. Dun like those passed salesman.. Haiz.. tired & tired of shoot them...

No comments: