Sunday, May 31, 2009

Officially Quit Fiona Fans club

At here, I just want to tell whole of the world, I had FINALLY quit Fiona fanclub as Vice Chairman post..

Thanks for Xueting for let me go & also thanks for understand my difficult.. Thanks for release my stress.. (cos I dun like someone keep asked me to forcus on her fansclub, like force me to do something I dun like). I hope in the future, u will work well with Liping as Vice Chairman/Treasurer.. And remember that that time, I meeting with you all. The guideline for what fans club shall do.. Hope u will follow my guideline.. If u follow it, I believe u can do it well..

So now, me had no related any relationship with Fiona & Fiona fc.. She is not my dessert or part time anymore already.. So, stop said she is my part time.. And my previous all entry is not talking abt Fiona... So, dun make any wild guess..

Lastly, just want to tell Fiona, all the best for ur future in your path at Media.. And Skai, I will still help u updated any Fiona news at the http://welovefionaxie.blogspot.com/.. And also Xueting, I also will help u spread news at above website.. But all the other M.I.S.C, u just got to done by ur own strength... I can't help u anymore.. Sorry Xueting...

No comments: