Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thanks for all msg & concern..

This special entry, I like to say "Thanks" to some ppl, who had send msg at facebook & msn..

[1]Glenn Wong
[2]Yihui
[3]"U" (yes is "u" who always "bo cha" of me when we tgt)
[4]Pig Siow Tian

I was fine & alrite now.. Just will emo for 2 days.. 30/04 nite, had a big cry.. Then, 01/05/2009 sleep until 1pm wake up.. Wake up then online.. I never go pray my dad ytd, cos tat time "Qing Ming" already pray.. And I also dun feel like go out or anywhere.. Just want to hide my eyes red..

And also want to say "Sorry" to QQ, when ytd she sms me, I just reply her "ok".. Cos I was no mood to talk or reply long msg.. I think u also know what happened to me. If u read my blog often...U also know when I was Emo, better don't disturb me.. Thanks..

At nite, I feeling better, cos of "U"...(U shall know who are u) Haha.. "banana face".. Keep eating.. Eat also never share with me.. Haha.. Don't forget u had promise me 4 things loh. I won't forget the loh.. Thanks, I know u dun want to see me sad. Want me to see ur face, then Happy & Smile.. "Kanasai".. When I see ur "banana face", I feel like keep laughing.. Oh.. "haiz"... Hahaha....


Anyway, I just want to tell those who care & concern me, really apprecaite. I really fine already. No EMO.. Life still MOVE ON..

**08/05/2009 going to JP after work see Grasshopper autograph,
09/05 Grasshopper concert,
10/05 maybe Yahui Birthday gathering (TBC)
14/05 Josphine's wedding (Do Jie Mei)
mid wkend maybe Lina for gathering
24/05 Spa
Planing for QQ birthday gathering

Wow, my may like almost wkend fully book.. Haha.. But is a gd thing for me..Cos LIFE MOVE ON...Yeah...

Peoples MISS by me ;

[1]QQ

[2]Joanne

[3]Felicia

[4]Rachael

[5]Shi Qian

[6] Shi Ying

[7]Mama G

[8]Beloved Uncle

[9]Dad

[10]HK Da Jie Mixue

No comments: