Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yahui Food Fair @ Expo 30/05/2009


Today, actually noon, QQ & me shall meet up for discuss of her birthday party.. But she around 12pm told me, she got meeting.. So, I no choice, sms to yj.. Asked her what time she go Sim Lim Square? She told me 1plus. So, I eat lunch at home, then meet her... Around 1.30pm, we at Sim Lim Square lah..I accompany yj eat lunch.. I just have a drink... Then, after that we go Sim Lim, she want to buy laptop case, while we walk walk, I saw a BLUE smalll sling bag.. Haha.. So, I decied to buy it.. It's can use for me, when I go event & HK trip... We from level 6 to level 1, yj still can't get her lapto case.. So, we walk to Bugis Parco Tweety shop, see what they offer? At the end, we all never buy anything...Then, around 3.30pm, we take MRT to Expo to see Yahui..
Today, I never go Felicia event. Cos my moods is still low & I dun want her to see me like tat..I believe QQ shall know that when she talk to me smt, when I dun wish to talk, my tone wil changed very fast.. Thanks Yihui for let us heard Felicia sing "Tian Hei Hei" on event... Even I was on there, I still care of her movement..
Around 4.35pm, we reached Expo.. Then, we go to Food Fair Hall 5.. When we reached there, saw Evonne.. Then, I passed my new bag to yj, tgt inside got "my hubby" go to toilet.. When I come out of toilet, I saw Yahui is Q up to go toilet.. Then, yj told me, Yahui is here.. I said I know, she at toilet now.. Then, I wait for her come out, then we go out tgt, while yj & Evonne waiting outside.. We had a short chat, then her manager come, told us she need to prepare.. we all said ok.. Then, we all go to the front... Around 5.30pm, the event started.. me & yj sit in the front, while Evonne stand up.. 2 of us take turn to take pic of Yahui while she on stage. Cos Yj love to play with "my hubby"..
6pm the event end, we all run to the backstage & take pic with Yahui.. I asked Yahui, can I take pic with u? Then, she said "No"... Then, I told Yj, someone bully me.. Then, she smile & say "can lah, come".. Then, I run to her & pull her arm.. Then, she push away my arm.. Then, I "act" to go away.. Then, she pull my arm back.. Haha.. Then, take pic with her, really can't stand her. I believe that only me, yj & Yahui will know what is happened that moment.. Thanks loh..
After event, me & Yj go back Hall 5. Cos Yj want to find her mum, she was working there.. So, I accompany her.. After find her mum, 2 of us walk the whole place.. Yj buy alot, I told u all, what she buy; Dodo 10pcs $3, 1 BIg hot dog, 2 packets Maggi noodles, 3 can chcolates, 5 small packet chocolates, 1 packet eggs...... OMG.. see her hand is FULL carry of foods.. LIKE "Aunty" Yijing loh.. Haha.. some more her mum passed her 1 tin Milo & 1 pkt bread.. Wow.. "super" like aunty.. I keep called her "Aunty Yijing".. Wawa.. It is my 1st time, see her carry so many plastic bag.. Haha... Around 8plus, we left Expo.. We go home by different way...
**Thanks Yahui for bright up my moods today... Thanks QQ for keep sms me, asked me how am I? Really appreciate.. I already told u everything.. Thanks for "Aunty" Yijing for all the image u had make me laugh 2dae.. Thanks Yihui for let me heard Felicia sing song at event, appreciate....

No comments: