Friday, May 15, 2009

Joephine's Wedding Dinner (14/05/2009)




























Yesterday Nite, I went to Josephine Wedding Dinner..Their invite of guest was not alot... Around 10 tables... Around 6pm, I already reached Bugis, but cos still early, so I went to Sim Lim Square to check the stuffs that I want to buy for someone... I finally had found 1 shop, Sat I will go down again to buy it..
Around 6.40pm, Angie sms me told me, she reached ParkRoyal Hotel 5mins. So, I quickly from Sim Lim Square walk to ParkRoyal Hotel.. I reached there around 6.50pm, once I reached there, I go to the ballroom find Angie. She told me, groom asked her to do MC.. While chating with Angie, Josephine called my hp, asked me where am I? I told her I was at downstair.. She asked me to come to her room... When I reached Josphine room, we had a short chat & also photo taking with bride.. Then, 7pm I & Josephine go down to Ballroom.. Then, we hang around the hall of ballroom..
Around 8.20pm, the Wedding Dinner started.. We sit on our own table.. Me, Angie, Jean & Susan sit on the same table.. Me was keep coming out of table, to take their pictures.. Around 9.30pm, the Groom & Bride come to our table & take photo-taking session.. Our table of course won't forget to "sabo" them lah.. 1st, we phototaking, follow by "Yam Sheng", but the RED wine groom & bride drink inside got "add extra things", we put pepper & chilli inside.. Then asked them drink finished, groo, after drink finished, said HOT.. Haha.. cos he dun eat chill one.. Then, we going for our Dinner.. Me drink alot ytd, I drink, 1 cup coffee, 1 cup coke, 2 cup Red Wine (very Ku", I dun like "Ku" Red Wine, I like Sweet type.), 3 cup ice water..
Around 11pm, the dinner end.. We the last table left the dinner. Me & Susan share cab home.. When I reached home, brain abit stone.. Think cos tired & alot drin Red Wine..
** Happy & Tired after doing 1 day "Jie Mei"... But very for them.. Cos they are my friend.. And glad can busy with them whole day.. Hope their marriage will be happy & blessing.. And also enjoy the Honeymoon 17/05... See u all when come back Singapore..

No comments: