Sunday, May 10, 2009

Do I care? Do I mind?

Today, I wake up at 4pm.. Wow, like sleep so long ... Ytd I sleep at 4am.. Cos busy upload pictures & send pictures to peoples of Yahui gathering.. Damn tired. Now, I think I got
Migraine Now...


I like to say thanks for those peopels who know i was pissed off with "someone".. Thanks Yijing, Yihui, Delphine & Mama G for ask me Chill out.. I already Chill out... Sometimes just dun know why peoples like to go a big round at go back their MAIN point of what they want to tell me? Do they think I was care or mind meh? NO.. Cos I had no feeling already.. My feeling is dead.. Not like last time.. If they trying to be show off or wat? I dun care... Really dun care.. Just dun like to go 1 big round then come back and tell me wat u want to tell me, what u doing? where u go? with who? 1 years ago, like that? 1 year later still like that? Please grow up.. U can't hurt me anymore...No way... My life is MOVE ON, even without those ppl.. Times won't STOP for us..
Do u know that?

Another issue is, everybody like to acting in front us.. But wat u try to acting,we also can see through meh? Please grow up also... We all not Damn Stupid.....

3rd issue is someone, I know what u trying to tell me.. Maybe we need time to cool down awhile & think what have we gone wrong? It is we have miscommunication with each other.. Maybe yes. maybe no.. I just dun like u say I anyhow assume you..

**this few days I won't blog anything, cos I need to prepare the happy moods for my friend wedding thurs, fri on leave, need to take a rest.. Sat maybe go Sim Lim Square & go church after that..

Just need to be have PEACE heart & Mind...All those WTF (What the fuck) stuffs dun come & trouble me.. I dun want to know, I dun want to heard... Thanks for "WTF" co-operation....

No comments: