Saturday, May 16, 2009

Canon Roadshow @ Taka






Today, I went to Taka to find Shi Qian,cos she got roadshow @ Taka...Haha.. This gal very funny loh...When I reached Taka, I go down her booth. The 1st thing, I saw her is YAWNING... OMG.. Why she Yawn, never cover her mouth? So ugly? Then, she kena shocked.. Haha...


Then, we have a short chat... While I waiting for Evonne to come & meet me 1pm.. 1pm Evonne come.. Then, Shi Qian come & chat with us again.. Haha..She really KNS.. Keep eat snake... Haha..After awhile, she asked us, have we eaten? Want to go & accompany her to go & eat lunch? So, we accompany for a short break of lunch.. Haha.. After eat finished her lunch, she keep told us, tired.. Then, she want to zzz.. Haha.. Then, I "suan" her, someone want to eat snake.. Haha.. Then, she told me, wow, work 12hrs tired leh.. Haha.. Yap lah.. I know.. But dun look so restlesss at work.. Not nice..




Around 1.45pm, we left taka.. Then, we go Cityhall find Shi Ying... We go all the place of near City Hall. (E.g Funan, Raffle City, Citylink, Suntec), can't find Shi Ying.. Cos Shi Ying also got rdshow 10am - 2pm.. Thanks loh.. Shiying, reply all my sms, all KNS, wat answer is it? I & evonne find her until 3pm, still can't find her.. I choice to give up find her lah.. Cos leg tired.. Then, we walk to Sim Lim Square to buy my stuff, which I had keep my promise to someone...


**Happy still can catch up Shi Qian, no matter is she is a passerby, normal friend, gd frez or best frez to me, I still always try to catch up with her.. Cos it is the fate that we had know each other.. Shi Qian, keep told me, we have know each other 1 yrs lah, so fast...

No comments: