Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yahui Advanced Birthday @ Swensens








Today, I went for Yahui Birthday gathering. It was a fun gathering, alot of "lames" jokes during the gathering..Abt the gathering detail, I feel I rather keep as silent.. Cos I dun like to explore too much...
During the photography session, I was the last one take pic with Yahui..Cos I help some fans take pic for them.. When come to my turn, I told Yahui, please don't close eyes.. Then, she funny loh, Say dun want.. Then, i said dun want ah, then I dun take loh.. She stare at me...OMG.. she damn fierce loh. Haha.. Then, I take pic with her, she keep dun smile for 1st & 2nd pic.. Then, I said, pls lah.. Me tired leh, smile until cramp.. Then, she finally smile.. I know she like to bully me.. Haha.. But I willing to let her bully, cos I was a Nice gal.. Haha. watever.. I know maybe some of u think, I was not loh. But do I care? NO.. Sometimes I just wonder do Peoples understand that "Do not take picture during gathering but why some peoples still take Camera out & take? I dun like to say u in front of everybody, cos will make u lose face, just sometimes learn to be "automatic"
After taking individual picture, we all go to somewhere else to take group pic.. Want to take group pic & set timer, is not easy... But still make it.. before Yahui say "bye bye" to us, she speak some words to us.. And also thanks Yijing for organize this gathering...
** Feel happy during the gathering, let me forget before 1 day those unhappy things & cry.But I will still MOVE ON & stay happy soon.. Dun worry..I like at here, thanks Yahui for spend some times with us. ThanksYijing for all the hard work.. I know all U done by urself, no one help u.. Maybe u think not quite good enough, BUT remember dun accept too high.. ok?
Thanks Yahui for keep bully me & "suan" me.. Thanks gal.. Hope u like the present, I gave u.. I won't put those solo pic of Yahui at my blog.. Cos as a promise. So, no one can take it from my blog anymore.. Sorry...

No comments: