Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Open wide your mouth"

Today, I went to Church.. Today the person share with us speaks is Rev. DR. Kim Sung Hae...She share with us 4 points;

[1]God fill us with His Love
[2]God fills us with strong faith
[3]God fills us with miracles
[4]God will fill your live with abundance

And the praise song, today is Damn Great.. And I was like cry in front of God, when I talked to HIM..I talked to him abt what I had face the past 2 wk & also wat I had face 2dae....He had give me a comfort answer... Thanks Jesus.. I know what to do & I also know how to face my prombles.. Thanks Jesus, I know I can't live without u.. Cos of Ur Mighty Love that has make me change alot.. Even I know that, I was a child of u, I was still not a perfect person.. But the Love, u have give me, still inside of my heart.. Make me know what is call Love is endless..

**Wonderful of Jesus, Mighty Love of Jesus, I will prasie u Lord...

No comments: