Saturday, May 16, 2009

Human THOUGHT...

Today morning, I recieved a friend sms me.. When I saw this sms me. Really make me pause for 1hrs, thinking what to reply? I finally had give a large encourage to reply the sms.. What I want to say already told u in sms..

I just want to say 1 last time, "how long u have know me?", "how much u have knoe me?", What u have mistaken me in 2 weeks ago & now, I just want to tell u, I was tired.. I dun want to explain too much already.. From the begining, I have never say U r fake to me... But I dun know why in ur mind thinking of that way? If u want to think that way, then u keep on con't to think that way.. I can't stop ur mind of thinking... Yap, always THOUGHT.. Why not? We human always THOUGHT we will won 4D every week? Why not we THOUGHT we will LIVE in Rich family? Why not WE THOUGHT we willl marry to rich family? So many THOUGH...

I appreciate u had said I was a rare friend & a gd sister.. I thanks u for said I was not selfish & magnanimous person.. But after our "cold war" for 2 wk, do u understand what is my MAIN point in 1st place of 2 wk ago or not? If u still dun understand & dun know my charcter, then I think we better dun contact each other temp.. Let ur mind cool down & think careful, what I trying to tell u..

Cos I know that I always try to be good & nice to peoples BUT i can't pleasure everyone..

**Thanks Pig for comfort me.. I know my this friend dun want to lose me as frez & treasure me. But I just dun like my this friend mistaken me.. And say I think the person is fake to me. Temp I was not interest of think of anything or talk anything, dun ask for any advise of fc name, any pic, Cos I know that now I temp lost interest of alot things.. I just know, I want to know more of GOD, the LOVE HE has give me....cos Human too much of selfishness, show off, jealous,mistaken.. it is not the world, I want to see....

I still the Joey who u know all before. My charcter still the same.. Just maybe my mind of thinking will be abit change, become abit mature, less selfish, less of dun kpo, less of dun mind whether how close or far I with everyone of u.. Cos I always believe that who really know me & treasure me, won't let go of their hand on me.. Once they choice to let go of me, is their lost.. I also dun force anyone must treasure me.. Let's ur heart tell u wat u all shall do...

Take Care alll my enemy, passerby, normal friends, gd friends, best friends & buddy...
Lastly, the person once u had think careful of what I had told u in sms, then u tell me.. What I told u, is it right or not? Whether we will be gd again or not? I also dun know the answer temp.. Cos my heart had been broken by u.......

No comments: