Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not my Friend

If I was sad and tears were flowing down my eyes
I'm sure you wouldn't comfort me
If I was chocked by an unpleasant surprise
I'm sure you wouldn't be here for me
If I was hurt and my heart has been broken
I'm sure you wouldn't be here to help me
If something so terrible happened that it couldn't be spoken
I'm sure you wouldn't be here to listen to me
All you do is hurt me, I realize in the end
But still you want to call yourself my friend...

Ending of a friendship so close

Friends for years
Now is Fading away
what to do, But, sit here and cry
My feeling away
I dont know what to do
With a broken heart from
some i thought would never do a such thing

Best friends for ever
is what you said
Now is no more
than a memoried
that will stay

I dont know why im crying
It feels like there is something missing
An it hurts

what happened to friend
for ever
now its nothing more than

a friends heart broke
for year spint on something
that is nothing

best friends
heart brake

No comments: