Monday, May 25, 2009

"Er Xin" & Thick face..

Sometimes I just wonder why in this world, there is a person who had a very thick face? Can't they see that the person dun like him meh?OMG.. Wat Bull shit & What the Fuck? When ppl who see the pic is already know that the person was not "LOOK HAPPY" to SMILE at UR CAMERA.. Just wonder is it he BLIND or is it he mad? Need to go MENTALLY HOSPITAL.. Dun always act "SMART", to ppl U R A CLOWN, make urself A FOOL...Even a Blind ppl also can see & FEEL it, why U can't see it? I just wonder WHY GOD will create u to this world? OMG.. God, Pls Kill HIM. If dun Kill Him, then KILL me.. Dun make me vomit with him..

Pls dun tell ppl, u treasure everything mins.. To her, SHE NOT TREASURE with U.. I think she also will vomit..


**OMG GOD, PLEASE quickly SEND this person WHO WIRES IS LOSE TO MENTALLY HOSPITAL & LOCK HIM UP. Dun let him come out & harm PPL.. And Pls dun go tell me WTF of comments.. I DUN give a DAMN FUCK of "Ur words".. Who u think u r to me? U just a "MAD PPL".. Wawa..

No comments: