Saturday, May 23, 2009

Calling all Ex-Felicia fans



Yoz... Calling all Ex-Felicia out there, I know maybe some of you still reading my blog, I like to say "Hi" to u guys.. How are u all? Getting well or not? Long time no see u guys already..
I hope I still never forget some of u name; there are Jerena, Jiahui, Keane, Ade, Aili, Charlie, Darren, Delwin, Glenn, Yiwen. I hope can see u guys this week or next week, Felicia event...

[1]Event: "The Ultimatum"at The Bi8 Idea Roadshow!
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009
Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Venue: Plaza Singapura Outdoor Plaza

[2]Event: Live It Up Without Lighting Up
Date :31 May 2009 (Sunday)
Venue :Plaza Singapura Open Plaza
Time : 7:30pm.

Why I suddenly I will Specially post this entry, cos I know that now Felicia fc is not like last time, so many of fun & memories..Everything had changed already.. I just very simple in mind, I just hope to see u all again & I believe that Felicia also wish to you all again. Cos Felicia is belong to everybody, not just belong 1 people.. Felicia need all those who love & support her before to come down & show u guys still haven't forget of her.. Just a small favour from you guys..
So, hope to see you guys either on 24/05 (Sunday) or 31/05 (Sunday)...
Take Care.....Hugs...=)

No comments: