Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We had finally break the "Cold War" for 3 weeks..

Ytd I was hang around in Singapore.. I was walking here & there, while waiting for a friend off class at 10pm @ TPY..

We had talk out those things that we are angry with each other of stuffs.. Both of us know that we care & concern of each other. During the "Cold War", both of us know that our friendship is worthy, cos we know that we will treasure each other more & more.... Thanks for the card, when I read the card, make me "又愛又恨" with u. U really KNS.. Actually, u know that I was worth for u as a friend at the end..

We sit the bus & chat alot abt how is my moods the past & share alot.. When I share with it, I just know that I try to control my tears.. Cos I know that I shall know let anyone see me cry again. Cos Monday Nite, I had cried until eyes red. Then, Tue go office, collegues asked me, why my eyes sore? I just keep say nth.. Cos I know that I had bear for very long already everything inside my heart.. And in a short period, all my friends mistaken me & try to do all "funny" things on me. Make me explore once in a short awhile..

When I reached her around 12am plus, I on my computer.. Got few ppl msn me, asked me what happened to me? Cos my nick put "I break down already".. i just want to say "thanks for the concern".. I ok.. Just need to be alone.. Cos I dun want to explore & scold ppl again... I share with a friend at msn.. I told her, we as human being got to "open eyes to see everyone of ppl we know", cos not everyone CAN be TRUST... I even told my friend, I had even try to let go of hand of many things, If one day, I let go of my hand on u, pls forget me, dun remember me.. cos I not worth it for u to remember me..

**Sometimes, we got to learn to let of our hands, dun keep holding it & make ourselves so miserable... Maybe if we let go of hand, we will be happy, dun u think so? I always like dead peoples, cos I know that only when we dead, we lay down at coffin, then we can see who cry for us? Who sad for us? That person is ur TRUE friends in ur life.. It is what me & my friend who had quarrel for 3 weeks, think the same way.. This few day, I just know that when I running awhile, my heart will pain... maybe 1 day I will leave this world PEACEFUL.. Looking for it...

No comments: