Thursday, May 28, 2009

蔡依林 - "新歌发表会" @ Max Pavilion

Today, I went to see 蔡依林 "新歌发表会", maybe u all will think, I like Jolin meh? The answer is NO..Just cos Angie got 4 tickets, asked me want to go & see? So, I go with them...Since I was in break down the past few days, go out & take a deep breath.. The event started at 8.30pm, end at 9.15pm.. Jolin sing 5 songs... During the break, got 4 ppl was choice to go on stage , to sing Jolin those songs, she got sing b4.. Got 1 guy won it, cos he dance very well.. His dance make all of us laugh until non-stop... Thanks for make me laugh...


After 蔡依林 "新歌发表会", we go to The Cathay & have a drink & chill out.. Cos Angie drove... Around 11plus, we all left The Cathay.. On the road, I thinking alot of things, think until make me to force my eyes to close my eyes to sleep in the bus..


** Thanks Angie for the tickets & invite me to see Jolin "新歌发表会" . Really Appreciate...

No comments: