Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pig...

PIG, Happy Birthday


Today is my Pig birthday.. Haha.. Early the morning when I reached office, I put the birthday present which I gave her. Wawa.. U all guess what I give her? I give her PIG Pillow.. Haha.. Cos she everytimes told me, she want Zzz at office.. So, I give her. I reached office 9am, she was not in.. So, I put on her desk.. Then, when she come in, she on computer, she send a Quick msg to me.. Told me Thanks for the present.. Then, I said how u know is me? She said cos in office, only I will called her PIG & I draw a Pig picture on her.. SMART leh.. she.. Haha.. Yap.. Yap.. Tat is ONLY me will call her PIG in office..

Hope Pig will like the present, I gave her.. Today, is a busy & tired day for me.. Cos ONLY 2 co-ordinator working... (got total 7 co-ordinator, then all 5 take No pay leave at the same time, sianz...) I got to help up & also at the same time change some price. Busy until don't know is lunch time 11.45am...

**2 more days on Leave for my freind wedding... I had think of how to "sabo" her hubby.. Haha.. I think I will take alot their pic during wedding session... Looking forward..... Then, Sat going to Sim Lim Square buy something, which I never forget what I had promise to do so.. I will keep as promise on my words..

I just take a quit at facebook, "are you going to heaven or hell?" The result is "your going to heaven. people like you, your kind and generous. keep up the goo work." I agree with what it's said.. Yes, I was kind & generous & also nice person...

One of my friend, she told me one thing "For all you done, sincere, never ask anything return...".. I like she told me this words.. When she told me this, I feel contented.. Really... At least, there is some peoples who know & can see it.
And thanks her for her comfort.

Ytd have a short chat with Jessilyn, chat abt my life... She also can understand what is my minds thinking of.... Thanks... Yes, I know everybody minds of thinking is different.. I know.. Anyway, dun feel like talk of it... keep for some PRIVATE..

No comments: