Monday, May 18, 2009

Blue Monday

Today is not a day for me.. Today, is a Damn BLUE MONDAY to me, which I had never face it b4.. I dun like today 18/05/2009, Cos I had aruge with someone.. Is the someone who think I not a supportive person?If u think I'm that person, then that is me loh. Cos u dun know what had happened between whole of things..

Now, I know is it the way u looking of me.. Do u know that U R my No 1 innside my HEART.. But I just never told u b4.. But today I get HURT from u.. Do u know that my tears can't STOP after what u had send me.. Cos I know that our gap is slowing to be far away..I want the friend, I know b4.. I hope u won't listen anyone words... "Use ur eyes to see, who is TRUELY TO U."

** Dun feel like talking the following of my days.. Just leave me alone.. No Mood at all....

No comments: