Sunday, May 31, 2009

Felicia event at People Park Centre 30/05/2009




Ytd I never go Felicia event, so I take this video from Peiling.. Thanks Peiling for upload the video..


When I see this video, I can see & FEEL that moment when Felicia singing, that moment..


**Today, Felicia got event at PS.. I will be going down.. Alot of ppl asking me, am I going down? Now, I tell u all.. I will go down.. Cos I dun want to let Felicia & any ppl who asked me, am I going later msg & disappointed everyone of u?I not so bad temp...So, dun force me to do smt I dun want to do or dun like to do.. Any dun even email me, told me that the card is done by her. Since I never received any card from it at this moment.. Unless I had received it, I will blog & post honestly, cos I dun like to lies & "wearing mask" to ppl too often... Tired..

No comments: