Thursday, May 1, 2008

I want to leave this Fuck & Suck Company ASAP

我现在真的,真的好想马上throw my resign letter to my FUCK & SUCK MANAGER FACE.. When I read this words, I was damn angry, "You kept saying you wanted to quit,well, I am not stopping you. Let me know when is the day". 这句话,告诉我一件东西,你要我走,好。。 我会走,U think I mind to WORK FOR UR THIS SUCK & FUCK COMAPNY MEH? PLEASE LOH.. I CAN TELL U, THIS COMPANY THE MANAGEMENT IS SUCK & FUCK OFF..

NOW, I KNOW THAT 好人难做,U ARE ALWAYS GOOD PEROPLE, INSIDE MY HEART, BUT NOW, I CAN TELL U HONESTLY. U R NOT MEH.. U ARE A EVIL, SUCK & FUCK OFF...
Last yr, I already plan to go. But cos I think that u not enough staff, I stay & help u.. But what u say to me this word, 1 yrs ago.. FUCK OFF, BITCH.. ACTUALLY, I WANT TO SCOLD U THAT,
BUT NO CHOICE, U FORCE ME SCOLD U BITCH.. I pity U, cos ur mum had just passed away. Ask those ex-staffs want to give “白金”,他们是看在我的面子。but what did I get from u? Bitch? This treatment? Ok?GOOD. I remember that..

**Lastly, BITCH, I WANT TO TELL U, U ARE TOTALLY FUCK OFF & HOPE THAT UR HEART ATTACK WILL KILL U FASTER..AND DIE SOON.. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. EVEN U DIE, I ALSO WON'T COME & PRAY U & SEND U OFF. COS U NOT WORTH IT FOR ME TO DO THAT TO U ANYMORE. AND I WON'T CRY FOR U ALSO. REMEMBER THAT WHAT I HAD SAID IT HERE. I WILL MEAN IT.. COS I HATE U SO MUCH...** SUCK, FUCK OFF BITCH..

**Important: Quitters can Win, if Leaving a job at the right time can be good for your career advancement -

Most who fail in quitting are emotional, reactive or serial quitters. Successful quitters know the secrets of quitting strategically.

Many of u quit, but the tiny minority who quit successfully reap enormous benefitss. tehy velong to the unique fighter who have the guts to quit early & channel their resources into a new markets.

No comments: